Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Brzezinski corrige un journaliste

BRZEZINSKI, Une video fait le tour d'internet. Il remonte le bretelles d'un journaliste assez prétentieux régurgitant ce qui semble être la propagande standard d'après les propos mêmes BRZEZINSKI

JOE SCARBOROUGH: You can't blame what is happening in Israel right now on the Bush administration.

ZBIGNIEW BRZEZINSKI: Yes you can.

SCARBOROUGH: You can't. Let's go back to 2000, Dr. Brzezinski. Bill Clinton gave Arafat and the Palestinians everything they could have wanted.

BRZEZINSKI: You know, you have such a stunningly superficial knowledge of what went on that it's almost embarrassing to listen to you.

SCARBOROUGH: Oh, is it?

SCARBOROUGH: We have another bloc, and I'm very excited about that because I'm stunningly superficial. Chief, I look forward to you educating me, and the rest of America, and the rest of the foreign policy community, who have said, time and again, Arafat walked away from the best deal he could have gotten, and that the Palestinians never miss an opportunity to --

BRZEZINSKI: These are not the facts. They are your opinions; you're repeating slogans. He did not walk away. What he said was, "I'm going to take the proposal to all the Arab capitals and see how they react, because the proposals were controversial". . . The negotiations went on, even after Christmas, where Clinton and Arafat met, and they were going on in Taba in January, after Clinton was already leaving office. And then, the process got aborted. It's helpful to know a little bit about it.

SCARBOROUGH: It's very exciting, chief, that you know things that the rest of the international community doesn't know.

ZBIGNIEW BRZEZINSKI: If you're going to judge your knowledge by the sort of collective standards of 300 million people, then don't be surprised that you're embarrassed.

SCARBOROUGH: Actually, I'm not embarrassed. I read the New York Times and the Washington Post and Foreign Affairs. You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to throw those away, and anytime I have a question I'm going to call you up.

ZBIGNIEW: Let me explain it to you. T-a-b-a. Taba negotiations. Look them up. It will be helpful.
Chargement...
X