Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• il tue sa femme pendant leur rapport sexuelle

Collin Scully a étrangler et tuer ca femme tracey par jalousie parce qu’elle a prononcé et l’appelé par le nom d’un autre homme « paul daighton »

Man 'strangled his wife to death after she called out the wrong name during sex'
    A jealous husband strangled his wife after she called out another man's name during sex, a court has heard.
    Colin Scully, 53, told police he throttled 39-year-old Tracey after she shouted 'Paul' as they made love.
    Scully suspected his wife was having an affair and claimed she had been sending explicit text messages.
    He later told police that 'Paul' referred to a Paul Deighton, a man they knew from a scooter club.
    Scully also told officers that it 'blew his mind' when his wife mentioned any other men, Leeds Crown Court heard.
    James Sampson, prosecuting, said: 'He knelt on her chest, causing bruising, and pinned her down crucifix style to the bed, where he strangled her using one arm.'
    Tracey, who suffered from multiple sclerosis, would have taken a 'significant amount of time' to die, according to a pathologist.
    Scully later told police he remembered pushing his wife down on the bed before going to sleep in their children's room, the jury heard.
    Police were only called the next day when he dialled 999 and said: 'I've done something to my wife. I don't know what I've done.'
    In his police interview, he said: 'I strangled her, didn't I?'
    The jury also heard from Tracey's alleged lover Paul Deighton, who became friends with the couple when they joined a scooter club in Bridlington in 2007.
    He insisted that there had been no affair between them but admitted that she had sent him inappropriate text messages.
    'The texts were entirely innocent at first but then changed from general conversation to a little bit more later,' he said.

'Nothing at all happened between us. My attitude was that I wasn't very happy about it at all.'

The victim’s mother Wendy Wild also told the court that her daughter had confided in her that Mr Scully liked to film her having sex with other men.
    She said Tracey had claimed her husband wanted her to take their laptop with them to a Butlin's holiday the previous month.
    Ms Wild: 'She told me that he wanted to get in touch with swingers. I asked her if she had done this before and she said, "Yes, he made me do it".
    'I said, "Have you both been with other people?". She said "No, only me. He made me prostitute myself".
    'She was angry when she went on holiday and even angrier when she got back.'

Scully, of Bridlington, East Yorkshire, denies murder.

Et il l'a tuée pour ca
    he beh, si tous les hommes savent à quoi pensent les femmes, ils seraient surpris.

Commentaire

وذكرت صحيفة 'دايلي مايل' البريطانية ان كولين سكالي (53 سنة) قال للشرطة انه خنق زوجته ترايسي (39 سنة) بعدما نادت اسم 'بول' فيما كانا يمارسان الحب. واشتبه الزوج الغيور بأن زوجته تقيم علاقة مع الرجل الآخر، زاعماً انها كانت توجه رسائل قصيرة علنية لعشيقها.
      وقال الرجل للشرطة بعد ذلك ان من قصدته زوجته عندما نادت 'بول' هو بول دايتون الذي تعرفا عليه في أحد النوادي. وقالت محكمة ليدز العليا ان الزوج قال لعناصر الشرطة انه 'جن جنونه' عندما سمع زوجته تردد اسم رجل آخر.
      وقال المدعي العام جيمس سامبسون ان سكالي جثا على صدر زوجته ما تسبب لها برضوض ومددها على شكل صليب على السرير فيما خنقها بيد واحدة. وقال الطبيب الشرعي الذي كشف على الجثة انها استغرقت وقتا طويلاً قبل أن تموت.
      يشار إلى ان الرجل رمى زوجته على السرير وذهب لينام في غرفة الأولاد قبل أن يتصل في اليوم التالي بالطوارئ ويقول 'لا أعلم ما فعلته بزوجتي' حتى انه سأل الشرطة عند استجوابه 'خنقتها أليس كذلك؟'.
      واستجوبت هيئة المحلفين بول دايتون، وهو صديق للزوجين منذ العام 2007، فأكد انه ليس على علاقة بالمرأة لكنه اعترف بأنها وجهت إليه رسائل قصيرة غير مناسبة. وقالت والدة الضحية للمحكمة ان ابنتها أسرت إليها بأن زوجها يحب تصويرها تمارس الجنس مع رجل آخر وقد أجبرها على ذلك من قبل..

Commentaire

Ce type est fou !
        Elle le voit comme une autre personne au lieu d'un ane (ce qui est tres répandu) et lui la tue !

Commentaire

mais ce n'est pas lui c'est l'autre paul qui a fait ce crime,
          lui nie qu'il a tuer ca femme

Commentaire

oudjda1933
            Je ne comprends pas l'anglais, je m'en tiens au titre.
            D'apres ce que je comprends, pendant le rapport avec son mari une femme se trompe de prenom, au lieu de dire " Oh oui paul " elle se trompe de prenom et dit " Oh oui Bernard ".
            Moi ce que je dis, c'est qu'il doit s'estimer heureux, car elle aurait pu lui dire " Zid a lehmarr "
            Dernière modification par btp50, 20 février 2009, 18h41.

Commentaire

Moi ce que je dis, c'est qu'il doit s'estimer heureux, car elle aurait pu lui dire " Zid a lehmarr "

mrd, je pense au contraire l'appele "lehmar" il va etre fiere.
              Dernière modification par oudjda1933, 20 février 2009, 18h44.

Commentaire

je dirais pas quelle mérite de mourir de cette façon cette madame , mais ça reste tout de même grave vexant pour un homme ds ces moments là , de le confondre avec quelqu'un d'autre elle était forte quand même la madame :22:
                "N'imitez rien ni personne. Un lion qui copie un lion devient un singe." Victor Hugo

Commentaire

la foto de tracey et colin

Commentaire

wawwww
                    ils se ressemblent
                    ils ont la meme bouche !
                    "N'imitez rien ni personne. Un lion qui copie un lion devient un singe." Victor Hugo

Commentaire

suffit de la quitter tt simplement,

aa y'en a qui savent vraiment pas controler leur nerfs

Commentaire

Chargement...
                      X