Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Une femme strip-teaseuse médite sur sa vie

La jeune femme strip-teaseuse américaine Nina Meyer (24 ans) est une femme de conviction. Et pour cause, elle sait que sa profession n'est pas très honorable et jure qu'elle quittera le métier dès qu'elle aura surmonté les difficultés de sa vie financière.

Nina affirme avoir de grands rêves pour sa vie mais avoue qu'elle s'en ai remise au métier de strip-teaseuse après avoir conclue qu'elle ne sera jamais en mesure de les concrétiser. Nina a prévenu son patron qu'elle ne sera pas toujours strip-teaseuse.

Bref, le strip-tease rend Nina dépressive!

Stripper Putting Herself Through Life
    Nina Meyer, a young, strong-willed exotic dancer at the Klassy Dolls Gentleman's Club, informed patrons Monday that she only plans to perform nude for as long as it takes to get through the remainder of her existence on earth.

"Look, I'm not gonna be a stripper forever," Meyer said while administering one more in an endless series of lapdances. "You better believe I'll be out of here the minute I either die or become so old that no man will pay to see me naked."

"I've got dreams a lot bigger than this dump," Meyer continued. "I'm only doing this because there's no way I'll ever come close to achieving those dreams."

Meyer, 24, accepted her current position three months ago to "pick up a little extra cash" for food, clothing, and shelter. She told reporters that stripping allows her the freedom to barely chip away at her enormous debt while still being able to save absolutely nothing for the future.

"The hours are flexible, and the money's pretty good for a girl trying to pay for the basic necessities required to continue breathing," Meyer said. "Trust me, I know better than anyone how demeaning this job can be, but I also know it's just a means to an end."

"Specifically, the end of my fleeting youth and my ability to trust anyone ever again," Meyer added.

Though Meyer has to contend with constant harassment from her disgusting boss, and borderline sexual assault from drunken or obsessed patrons, she remains certain that, due to the nature of mortality, she'll eventually be able to put her stripping days behind her.

"Can you imagine how gross it would be to tell someone that you're a 40-year-old stripper?" Meyer said. "There's no way I'll let that happen to me. That's why I plan to start lying as I get older and say that I'm a waitress or a nurse or something."

In addition to putting herself through a bleak and hopeless existence by cheapening herself nightly, Meyer is also supporting her abusive, unemployed boyfriend, 34-year-old James Keller.

Meyer claimed that much of her money, as well as all of her remaining faith in humanity, will go to Keller just until he gets back on his feet and runs off with another stripper, most likely one of Meyer's close friends.

"I'm just helping Jimmy out until he gets me pregnant and takes off to go live with his mom in Oklahoma," Meyer said. "After we get over that hump, it'll just be me and his bastard kid, who will destroy both any chance I ever had of dating a decent guy, as well as our only source of income: my taut, lean body."

Those who frequent Klassy Dolls have reportedly offered their support for Meyer's life plan. Bo Lewiston, 42, a twice-divorced auto-body shop owner who frequently breaks the nightclub's rules by forcing his hands into Meyer's G-string, said he has no doubt that the beautiful 24-year-old will attain the minimal subsistence-oriented goals she has laid out for herself.

"Nina is a wonderful gal with a great head on her shoulders," Lewiston said while leering dangerously at Meyer. "Hell, if she tries hard enough and develops a meth habit, she could fatally overdose and be out of Klassy Dolls in just a few months."

source : The Onion

Nina Meyer : "Le strip-tease me rend dépressive!"

ben oui comme je la comprend!

c'est bien payé.............ca doit faire soucis de se retrouver au chomage...........que la vie est dure!
    on fait avec..........

Commentaire

moi, on me paie bien mais pour me rhabiller

Commentaire

mdr!pauvre dru..................

tu veux dire qu'ils partent en courant?
        on fait avec..........

Commentaire

oui momo

des fois, ils oublient même de payer

Commentaire

ah *****,c'est pas de chance!