Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Une femme embrasse son compagnon et lui coupe sa langue

La femme britannique Tracy Davies (40 ans) est une vraie cinglée. Et pour cause, après avoir célébré l'anniversaire de son compagnon Mark Coghill (45 ans) arrosé avec de la vodka, elle l'a embrassé et lui a coupé la langue. Le malheureux ne pourra plus manger avec sa langue.

Pourquoi ce coup de folie? La cinglée était enragée du fait qu'elle ne soit pas tombée enceinte!

Woman 'bit off' partner's tongue

A Tyneside woman deliberately bit off her boyfriend's tongue during a drunken birthday kiss, a court has heard.

Tracy Davies, 40, bit a third of Mark Coghill's tongue off, Newcastle Crown Court was told.

They were celebrating Mr Coghill's 45th birthday at his Newcastle bedsit in October 2008, when she grew upset because she was not pregnant.

Ms Davies of Sunderland Road, Gateshead, denies one count of causing grievous bodily harm with intent.

The court heard how they went to a supermarket on 10 October, buying two bottles of vodka and food for the evening, before going to a pub together.

They returned to Mr Coghill's home but Ms Davies grew upset because she wanted a baby but was not yet pregnant.

As Mr Coghill moved to comfort her, she asked him to kiss her, the court heard.

Julian Smith, prosecuting, said: "He did so and within a few seconds, she bit down hard on his tongue.

"Obviously this caused him pain, he pulled back, and the tongue had come clean off in her mouth.

"She had the piece of tongue in her mouth, he saw her take it from her mouth, and it fell to the floor."

Mr Coghill, a former customer service advisor, told the court he could no longer work, struggled to speak, and had lost many of his taste buds.

"I will never enjoy a curry again," he said. "I can't distinguish between certain foods, like the difference between cheese and toast, and just toast.

"I can't use my tongue for eating. Those are things you take for granted."

'You're joking'

After the attack Ms Davies called an ambulance and paramedics then alerted police.

Mr Smith added: "She told police, 'We have had a domestic. I have bitten his tongue off. Here it is'."

He added that Ms Davies was surprised when police arrested her, telling officers: "You're joking".

Mr Coghill was treated at Newcastle General Hospital, but surgeons decided against trying to re-attach the torn section because of the danger of infection.

The trial continues.

source : BBC

Tracy Davies, la coupeuse de langues.

waoooo

franchement le gars j'ai de la peine pour lui!!!!
    surtout quand on voit le morceau on imagine la force de la machoire!!!!

lily
    la diablesse!

ps: tu crois qu'il va zozotter maintenant!
    griffer ma feuille est mon plus bel amour plus elle souffre plus je me sens vivante!

lily
    la diablesse!

Commentaire

methkine
      Si tu téléphones à une voyante et qu'elle ne décroche pas avant que ça sonne, raccroche. ...

Commentaire

Ce n'est pas dans mes habitudes de dire ça... Mais:
        Le THON! :22:
        La guerre, c'est la guerre des hommes ; la paix, c'est la guerre des idées. V. Hugo

Commentaire

elle a un petit air de canibale en +

Commentaire

La cinglée était enragée du fait qu'elle ne soit pas tombée enceinte!

Elle pensait que c'était comme ça qu'on fait les bébés.
            A l'homme intelligent, un clin d'œil suffit ;à l'homme instruit, nul besoin d'explication.

Commentaire

ca craind pour vous les gars!

apres les ablations de zigounettes...........la langue!

trop dur la vie!
              on fait avec..........

Commentaire

attention a vos langues...vous etes prevenos!!!!
                عيناك نهر من جنون... عيناك أرض لا تخون

Commentaire

elle a dû manger beaucoup de langues et pas que...

Commentaire

et pas que des langues a ce que je vois!!!!!!!
                    عيناك نهر من جنون... عيناك أرض لا تخون

Commentaire

c'est ce que je disais, chéééééééééééééééééééééé

Commentaire

Chargement...
                      X