Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Un cinglé écrase sa voiture dans le lit d'un couple endormi - vidéo

Enragé contre sa petite-amie qui lui a annoncé qu'elle comptait retourner vivre avec son ex-mari, un homme américain a pris sa voiture avec l'intention de l'écraser dans la maison de l'ex-mari de sa petite-amie et le tuer. Mais le cinglé s'était trompé d'adresse et s'est écrasé avec sa voiture sur le lit d'un couple d'étudiants qui étaient entrain de dormir!

Les 2 victimes sont restées 42 minutes emprisonnées sous la voiture du cinglé avant d'être libérées par les pompiers presque indemnes mais choquées (légères blessures et brûlures). De vrais miraculés.

Quant au cinglé, il va passer de longues années en prison.

Sparks couple thankful to be alive after car crashes onto their bed
    University of Nevada, Reno students Trent Wood and Kristin Palmer were sleeping in their Sparks rental home Tuesday morning when they found themselves trapped beneath a car that crashed through their front window, an office wall and onto their bed.

The couple was freed after 42 grueling minutes, suffering only minor scrapes and burns. They said they are lucky to be alive.
    Sparks police said Eric Cross intentionally drove a stolen car into their house at 445 7th St., mistakenly believing his ex-girlfriend and her new boyfriend were inside.
    Cross, 29, was booked into the Washoe County Jail on suspicion of drunken driving, two counts of battery with a deadly weapon, driving without a license, careless driving and possession of a stolen vehicle and held on $40,000 bail.
    Sparks police said Cross' intended victim lives down the street from the students and was out of town when the crash occurred shortly after 4 a.m. Officers arrested Cross, who was being restrained by neighbor Tom Stump and other witnesses.
    Cross allegedly drove a stolen white Chevrolet sedan up a handicapped sidewalk ramp, struck the home's foundation and went through the front window, coming to rest on top of the bed.
    Stump said he awoke to the sound of a collision and ran outside in his boxer shorts and bare feet.
    Through the thick cloud of dust, he could see the home was "in pieces" and saw Cross running away. Stump chased him and asked him if he lived there.
    "'No, but I gotta go,'" he recalled Cross saying. "I said, 'You're not going anywhere.'"
    Palmer's head was stuck between some metal underneath the car. All she could see was its engine. Her arm was pinned by a tire. The engine was running.
    "I don't know how we lived," said Palmer, an education major and member of the UNR cross country and track teams. "The car landed so perfectly. It was a miracle. I thought my leg was crushed, but it was just burned.
    "I can say, I am here in one piece."
    Wood said gas sprayed their faces, burning their eyes. A thick oily fluid covered them and stuck to their hair.

Sparks firefighters used a combination of wood cribbing, air bags and hydraulic rescue, Division Chief Tom Garrison said.

A corner of the vehicle was lifted to access the couple, who have been dating more than two years.
    "Now I know what it felt like for the victims in the World Trade Center," Wood said. "A car was on top of us. I was thinking, 'Stay calm.' But when the gas starting spurting, I was thinking 'This thing is going to start on fire or blow-up.'
    "We're so happy to be here."
    Stump said Cross appeared confused, was slurring his words and could not stand.
    He said Cross denied being drunk and "trying to flee the scene of an accident."
    Wood and Palmer said they were grateful to the officers, firefighters and paramedics who comforted them while they waited to be rescued. Palmer said she appreciated those who held her hand and visited her at the hospital. She said waiting to be freed was the most difficult part of her ordeal.
    "We were so lucky," Wood said. "I am so relieved we are alive. Someone up there likes us."
    Because the main pressure of the car was on the students' legs, they were not sure if they were paralyzed. But once they were freed, they regained their circulation and realized they had minor injuries.
    "We are not keeping the bed," Wood joked.
    Both said support from their family and friends is helping them get through the ordeal.
    Wood's mother, Jocelyn, said her son left her a voicemail that said, "We've had an accident, call me." She and her husband drove from Dayton to their son's home and saw the devastation.
    "I'm so thankful they're OK," she said. "I can't believe it. If the car was another couple inches in a different direction, they could have been killed. It's so surreal. Stuff like this just doesn't happen."
    The couple moved into the home in August. They said the crash destroyed the laptops they use for school. Both planned on staying in Reno at the homes of friends.

source : Reno Gazette-Journal

Kristin Palmer et son petit-ami Trent Wood dans leur maison dévasté.

Un cinglé écrase sa voiture dans le lit d'un couple endormi - vidéo
    Quelle société américaine!

Commentaire

extra

Il y a des cinglés partout.

Commentaire

Missoumi

Il y a des cinglés partout.
        En Algérie,par exemple,peut-on trouver quelqu'un qui ose faire telle bêtise?
        Merci Missoumi!

Commentaire

sahit extra

On fait bien pire en Algérie.

Commentaire

Ben dit donc !! une maison de carton celle la
            en lisant le titre j'ai pensé qu'ils dormaient dans une tonte à la belle étoile
            Tadjére ouala Hadjére ouala rédjline Madjer...

Vive Tayri, Vive JSK

Commentaire

j'ai pensé qu'ils dormaient dans une tonte à la belle étoile
              Hého doucement, déjà qu'ils ont failli se faire tondre !! en plus ils sont toujours là, ......................... tout mimis
              Kindness is the only language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see - Mark Twain

Commentaire

je crois je l'ai déjà vu
                nassim, c'est po une voiture qui roulait trop vite et et n'a pas vu le virage , elle à toucher une bosse et est parti se loger dans la chambre
                "Soyez des maris pieux dans votre vie, elles seront, par la grâce d'Allah, des épouses pieuses"
                "Ce qui est passé a fui; ce que tu espères est absent; mais le présent est à toi"

Commentaire

Chargement...
                X