• Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Comment ruiner un match, par Coffi Codjia

How to ruin a match, by Coffi Codjia

CAF AFRICA CUP OF NATIONS 2010 semi-finals:

Algeria - Egypt, 3 - 0. Ombaka, Benguela, Angola, 2010-01-28

I can't find it: the rule that says a player is not allowed to stop his run during a penalty kick. I know it's a rule, but is it? The FIFA site has nothing on it. Hosny ran, stopped and kicked. Yes sure, the ball went in, it's not difficult at all to score that way.

wrongwrongwrong

The penalty was not a penalty Meteeb (Egypt) leaned against Haliche and Haliche tried to get to the ball and of course Meteeb fell. Codjia was wrong.
    I think that pe
    nalty was taken incorrectly: Codjia was wrong (we may have to ask Graham Poll on his site).

Then the Algerian goalie went beserk and slightly head butted Codjia. Codjia booked him. Wrong again, should have sent him off.

But Codjia had already sent off Haliche, wrongly again, for his second yellow, two would be too much

it's official

Codjia is definitely the worst referee of this tournament. The most experienced, the most well known, and the worst.

the rest

of the match didn't matter. But I must say that the second red, a direct one, was right though, excellent decision. And yes the third red a second yellow for the Algerian goalie, was right too. But these reds were all caused by Codjia's early blunders.

World Cup

This guy did two World Cups? Two?

Par F. Amoco Cadiz
Chargement...
X