Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Deux femmes attaquent leur ex à la veille de la Saint-Valentin

A l'approche de la Saint-Valentin, deux femmes américaines ont décidé de fêter l'amour à leur manière : elles ont bu de l'alcool jusqu'à l'ivresse et sont allées attaquer leur ex chez lui devant sa petite-amie!

Belinda Mills (l'ex petite-amie) et Karen Cerezo (l'ex épouse) ont ainsi frappé leur ex avant que l'actuelle petite-amie de Casanova ne téléphone aux urgences pour faire venir les poulets et sauver son Valentin!

Cops: Women Teamed Up, Beat Ex
    A 911 call is released in the case of two women, including a former deputy, who were arrested on battery and burglary charges for allegedly assaulting an ex.

According to the Orange County Sheriff's Office, former deputy Belinda Mills and Karen Cerezo broke into Richard Cerezo's east Orange County home and attacked him. Investigators said Mills is Richard Cerezo's ex-girlfriend and Karen Cerezo is his ex-wife.

"According to investigators, Mills stormed in to confront her ex-boyfriend, and in a strange twist, she brought along the man's ex-wife with her," Local 6 News reporter Jessica D'Onofrio said.

Richard Cerezo's girlfriend called 911 at about 7 p.m. to report that two women had barged into his apartment and were fighting with him.

"Yes, I need, I need a police officer here," the caller said. "I've got two women that just physically assaulted my boyfriend. They're coming. ... I'm calling the cops right now. Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God."

Mills, 34, and Karen Cerezo, 41, told deputies Richard Cerezo, 38, had strangled them, but after questioning Richard Cerezo and two teenagers in the home at the time of the attack, deputies arrested the women.

"They're both drunk," the called told the 911 dispatcher. "Now she just grabbed his private areas. ... My boyfriend, ... they're beating him. He's trying to hold them down."

"We conducted interviews, not only of the victim, but also the current girlfriend, as well as well as some children that were present in the apartment at the time this occurred. So we decided, obviously, that the best course of action was to get statements from everybody, get to the bottom of what occurred last night and make a determination, and officers had probable cause to make an arrest," Capt. Angelo Nieves of the Sheriff's Office said.

Both women were booked into the Orange County Jail.

Mills was hired at the Sheriff's Office in August 2008, but she has been on administrative re-assignment from deputy duties. She is on a no-pay status and was in the process of being separated from the agency next week due to a medical condition.

Local 6 News has confirmed that Mills called authorities in September to report an attempted rape after a man was in her apartment when she arrived home. She fired two shots from her agency weapon in the incident, setting off a massive manhunt. The case is not active because there were no leads. It's not known if she filed a false report.

source : Click Orlando

Belinda Mills et Karen Cerezo photographiées au commissariat de police.

débile

attitude stupide mais bon vu leur faciès elles sont bien imprègnèes d alcool
    au moins le mec se souviendra de ses ex¨!!!!

Commentaire

Une façon comme une autre de fêter l'amour....

même perdu!
      "Il faut avoir bcp de patience pour apprendre à être patient."

Commentaire

Chargement...
      X