Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Schumacher : le décadence

Michael Schumacher has admitted that his blocking of Rubens Barrichello in Sunday’s Hungarian Grand Prix was “too hard”. Schumacher almost edged Barrichello into the pit wall as he tried in vain to stop his former team mate passing him for P10 late in the race.

In post-race interviews the Mercedes driver suggested his tactics had been harsh but fair. However, having received a 10-place grid penalty for the next round from the Budapest stewards - and having had a day to reflect - Schumacher has now conceded that he overstepped the mark.

“Yesterday right after the race I was still in the heat of the moment, but after I watched the scene with Rubens again, I must say that the stewards were right in their assessment - the manoeuvre against him was too hard,” he told his official website.

“Of course I wanted to make it difficult for him to overtake and I showed him clearly that I didn’t want to let him down the inside, but I wasn’t trying to endanger him with my manoeuvre. If he felt that way, then sorry, that was not my intention.”

Schumacher eventually finished just out of the points in 11th place, almost 20 seconds behind his former team mate.

formula1.com

Dernière modification par mohamed_algerie, 06 août 2010, 14h26.

héhéhé...tous les coups sont permis a ce que je vois
    وقد طوَّفتُ في الآفاق حتى رضيتُ من الغنيمة بالإيابِ

Commentaire

Chargement...
    X