Annonce

Réduire
Aucune annonce.

Pink Floyd, Roger Waters - Song for Palestine.

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Pink Floyd, Roger Waters - Song for Palestine.

" Regarde le ciel c'est marqué dedans , toi et moi. Il suffit de regarder les étoiles et tu comprendra notre destinée "♥ღ♥
    M/SR

He had a musical project he was going call it The Wall Sequel or something like that, which deplores the tituation around the infamous wall around the west bank. But it didn't go anywhere; go figure why.

But hats off for his courage in doing so.

I think this piece is not part of Pink Floyd but solely the work of all time great Roger Waters.
    Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your country.

J.F.Kennedy, inspired by Gibran K. Gibran.

Commentaire

Bonjour Djamal

But hats off for his courage in doing so.

I think this piece is not part of Pink Floyd but solely the work of all time great Roger Waters.
      Oui on lui tire le chapeau d'avoir oser une telle chanson, un courage...J'aime les gens qui sont libres de leur choix et osent !!
      Non je pense que le mérite de cette chanson doit etre attribué juste à Rogers Waters , Pink Floyd est juste un tremplin pour se rappeler combien ce groupe est connu et celebre donc de notoriété !
      " Regarde le ciel c'est marqué dedans , toi et moi. Il suffit de regarder les étoiles et tu comprendra notre destinée "♥ღ♥
      M/SR

Commentaire

Good evening Blue nights

Glad to find someone who's grateful to Waters' endeavour for justice and peace. I will play the song dedicated for his father whom he lost during WII.

Here's to a masterpiece that tells a lot about the person and his search for justice.

Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your country.

J.F.Kennedy, inspired by Gibran K. Gibran.

Commentaire

Chargement...
        X