X
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Dubaï: Condamnée à 16 mois de prison après avoir été violée

Une Norvégienne de 24 ans a été condamnée, mercredi 17 juillet, à seize mois de prison par un tribunal de Dubaï, alors qu'elle avait portée plainte pour viol. Selon le tribunal, ce jugement vient sanctionner un comportement indécent, impliquant une relation sexuelle hors mariage, et la consommation d'alcool.
    Marte Dalelv avait été violée le 6 mars, alors qu'elle était de sortie avec des collègues dans le cadre d'un voyage d'affaires, selon la BBC. Alors que la jeune femme s'était rendu au commissariat pour porter plainte, les policiers lui avaient confisqué son passeport et son argent. Trois jours plus tard, la Norvégienne avait été inculpée pour trois chefs d'accusation, notamment pour relation sexuelle hors mariage.
    LEMONDE.FR

On demande à la barre : Adama & Zek

Qu'ils nous expliquent un peu cette affaire, avec bien sûr des graphiques, tableaux, résultats de sondages et vidéos

Commentaire

La Norvégienne condamnée après avoir été violée à Dubaï confirme avoir été graciée
      Marte Dalelv a été également autorisée à quitter les Emirats arabes unis...

Commentaire

alors on dois bruler ceux qui l'on camdanné

Commentaire

En effet c'est une vieille tactique utilisée par les Bédouins d'Arabie.ils sont "Animalement" obsédés par les scandinaves.
          leurs tactique consiste a accuser la victime, pour ensuite lui accorder une "Amnistie" ,une fois terrorisée la victime n'a qu'un seul objectif .
          Tout abandonner et quitter le pays le plus vite possible.

Commentaire

Bientôt ce sera elle qui devra indemniser ses violeurs pour s'être faite violer aussi, sont vraiment tarés dans ce pays

Commentaire

Je vois… Certaines choses ne passent visiblement pas du tout. Respire, respire, respire, tu verras ça ira beaucoup mieux juste après.

Citation 1 :

Norwegian woman Marte Deborah Dalelv jailed for having consensual sex with boss

July 21, 2013

Handed 16 months in jail for false report, drinking and having consensual sex

A Norwegian woman has been sentenced to 16 months in jail for getting drunk and having consensual sex with her boss, whom she claimed raped her in his hotel room.

The Dubai Misdemeanour Court handed the 24-year-old Norwegian, Marte Deborah Dalelv, a three-month imprisonment for falsely reporting to police that she was raped, a month’s imprisonment for drinking and 12 months for having consensual sex.

Dalelv ’s 33-year-old Sudanese boss, H.A., was jailed for 13 months for consuming liquor and having consensual sex.

When the woman appeared in courtroom nine, she admitted to drinking alcohol. She denied having consensual sex and falsely reporting to police that she was raped on March 6.

She said H.A. had sex with her against her will while she slept on his bed.

Dubai Police’s forensic report confirmed that the woman had sex but there was no mention of any physical violence.

The Sudanese, who came to Dubai with Dalelv on a business visit from Qatar, pleaded guilty and confessed to having consensual sex.

Dalelv’s advocate Mahmoud Azab Abu Gareda told Gulf News on Sunday that they had already appealed the primary verdict. The first appellate hearing is scheduled for September 5.

Prosecution records quoted the woman admitting that she had consensual sex with H.A.

She said they left the nightclub where they were drinking, according to her prosecution statement, at 3am and went to the hotel where they were staying near Safa Park.

Dalelv claimed to prosecutors that H.A. suggested that she sleep in his room to wake up for an early business meeting.

The woman undressed and slept in her underwear on the bed while the Sudanese slept on the couch for a while before he moved to a bed beside her, she claimed.

Prosecution records cited Dalelv admitting that she initiated the sexual activity with H.A. and he responded.

When asked by the investigating prosecutor why she reported to the police that she was raped, the Norwegian claimed it was because she was under the influence of liquor.

Meanwhile police records said Dalelv informed police that H.A. had sex with her against her will.

She alleged to police interrogators that after she jumped into bed in her underwear, her boss slept on the couch.

The woman claimed she was sleeping when she woke up in pain and realized that H.A. was having sex with her. She claimed that she asked him to stop repeatedly and attempted to push him away.

When the case appeared in court, advocate Abu Gareda asked the court to dismiss his client’s consensual sex charge and giving a false statement to the police.

“This was a rape case. My client did not allow H.A. to have sex with her. She woke up suddenly in the morning in pain when the other defendant was having sex with her. She asked him to stop and tried to push him away. She slept in his room because H.A. had suggested that she do so to wake her up around 7am for a business meeting. Defence witnesses confirmed that Dalelv reported to police first that she was raped… later she was advised to claim that they had consensual sex to get a reduced sentence,” argued advocate Abu Gareda.

“According to the forensic examiner’s testimony before the court, she did not completely eliminate the probability of rape claiming that Dalelv could have been raped while she slept. Although the forensic report did not confirm any rape, the examiner’s probability matched my client’s claim that H.A. raped her while she slept. We also asked the court to refer the case to the public prosecution for a re-investigation into Dalelv ’s rape claims,” argued the advocate.

Abu Gareda told Gulf News that he will adopt the same defence argument before the Appeal Court when it convenes in September.

Gulfnews

Citation 2 :

Marte Deborah Dalelv initially told authorities she had consensual sex

July 21, 2013

As soon as this is over I just want to go home to Norway, she says

Marte Deborah Dalelv maintains that she was raped. But new details have emerged from an interview with Gulf News, where Dalelv revealed she initially told authorities she had had consensual sex.

The Norwegian, who lived and worked as an interior designer in Qatar, was on a business trip to Dubai in March. Having gone out for drinks with her colleagues, she says one of her co-workers, an Arab man, raped her that same evening. She then contacted the reception to call the police, and says she was asked by the receptionist at the front desk if she was sure she wanted to get the police involved. After a lengthy court case, both Dalelv and the Arab man were found guilty last week of having sex outside of marriage.

But Dalelv – who’s now camped up in the Norwegian Seamen’s Centre in Oud Metha – says she is going to appeal the case. Speaking to Gulf News, she says she was encouraged by her former boss early on after the incident to tell authorities that the sex was consensual, and not rape. He allegedly told her it would lead to a quicker resolution of the case and that it wouldn’t go to court. “At that point, I didn’t want to go to court. I just wanted to go home, so I took that advice. And that’s the biggest mistake I’ve ever made.”

The case did go to court, and that’s when Dalelv changed her story back to her original statement, claiming she was raped. “I can’t blame anyone else here but me, because nobody forced me to say it. I just wish I hadn’t taken that advice.” She’s now trying to challenge the case and has lodged a formal appeal. “I’m going to stay and fight this. I know I haven’t done anything wrong,” Dalelv says.

The court has set a date of September 5 for her appeal hearing to start. In the meanwhile, Dalelv says she will stay in the Seamen’s Centre – rather than seek refuge in the Norwegian Embassy or Consulate. “I won’t go to the Embassy, because that would be hiding. I don’t want to do that as I believe I have no need to hide.”

Dalelv says she is not expecting diplomatic pressure to influence her appeal. “I understand that it’s a matter for the UAE courts to decide. Just as you wouldn’t expect the UAE to get involved in a Norwegian court case, that’s something countries cannot do.”

Even though she has been sentenced, she has told Gulf News the police are not actively pursuing her arrest, and that she plans on staying at the Seamen’s Centre for now, but “as soon as this is over, I just want to go home to Norway.”

Gulfnews

Dernière modification par Adama, 22 juillet 2013, 16h37.

Commentaire

Norwegian woman Marte Deborah Dalelv jailed for having consensual sex with boss
                Marte Deborah Dalelv initially told authorities she had consensual sex
                Source : Gulfnews

Un Quotidien de Dubaï ! Bonjour l'objectivité

Commentaire

Suite 1 :

Citation 3 :

Dubai verdict: Marte Deborah Dalelv’s employer offers her assistance

July 21, 2013

Company says she was fired because she stopped communicating

The former company of a Norwegian woman sentenced to a 16-month prison term in Dubai for having sex outside marriage expressed their sympathy for her and offered assistance should she need it.

Marte Deborah Dalelv, 24, was in Dubai in March on a business trip representing Doha-based Al Mana Interiors. The Norwegian interior designer complained to police that a co-worker had sexually assaulted her.

Police charged Dalelv with having sex outside marriage, drinking alcohol, and perjury. She was sentenced to 16 months in prison last Tuesday but she said she is appealing the decision.

“We are sympathetic to Marte Dalelv during this very difficult situation. Al Mana Interiors has repeatedly offered Marte support and company representatives were by her side throughout the initial investigation and police interviews, and spent days at both the police station and the prosecutor’s office to help win her release,” Hani El Korek, spokesperson for Al Mana Interiors, said in a statement on Sunday.

El Korek said company representatives have been supportive and have been in talks with Dalelv throughout her ordeal. El Korek stressed the company terminated her services in April when she stopped communicating with them, not because of the alleged rape allegations.

“Only when Ms Dalelv declined to have positive and constructive discussions about her employment status, and ceased communication with her employer was the company forced to end our relationship with her. The decision had nothing to do with the rape allegation,” El Korek said.

While no one from Dalelv’s side has so far contacted the company to discuss her employment status, El Korek said they are still willing to extend help when needed.

“We continue to be open to helping Ms Dalelv and extending her resources during the Dubai legal process. We are hopeful that we can resume a positive discussion about the assistance she needs during this difficult time.”

Gulfnews

Citation 4 :

Dubai ruler pardons Marte Dalelv, who was convicted after she reported rape

- Now I am free. Finally, says Dalelv.

helene skjeggestad

Publisert: 22.jul. 2013 12:49 Oppdatert: 22.jul. 2013 13:20

The Norwegian woman claimed she was raped in March, but when she went to the police she was charged with having sex outside marriage, drinking alcohol without permission and giving false statement to the police.

Last week Dalelv was sentenced to 16 months in prison. The sentence caused widespread outrage in western media, and over 50.000 people signed an online petition to free Marte Dalelv.

- I am very, very happy, Dalelv told NRK just minutes after the pardoning was announced Monday.

- Now I am free. Finally.

Call from the foreign minister

Foreign Minister in Norway Espen Barth Eide, called Dalelv’s parents himself to give them the good news.

- It came as a surprise. We had no idea how this situation would play out, says Marte Deborahs mother, Evelyn Dalelv, in an interview with Aftenposten.

- We are very relieved and happy.

The family is still uncertain when their daughter will come home from Dubai.

- Marte has a lot to digest. We want her home as soon as possible.

Wake-up call

On a press conference today Eide said that he is very pleased with the outcome of the case

- I hope this case is a wake-up call for the legal situation in many parts of the world, including the UAE, he said.

The foreign minister gave special thanks to the Norwegian Seamen’s Center in Dubai.

Norway's Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg wrote on Twitter: "Happy that Marte has been pardoned and that she is a free woman again."

Working in Dubai

Marte Dalelv was on a work trip to Dubai with her colleagues in the interior company she worked with. Together with both female and male colleagues they went out for a night on the town.

She woke up the next day with her clothes of, and went to the police to report the assault.

The police did not believe her, and she was detained in a prison cell for four days.

Aftenposten.no

Oh, une toute dernière chose. Merci énormément pour tous les bédouins ‘arabes’. Cela rappelle juste certaines choses au cas où on risquerait d’oublier, parfois.

Dernière modification par Adama, 22 juillet 2013, 16h36.

Commentaire

Ah, finalement elle a été pardonnée... après avoir été victime d'un viol !

Monde à l'envers

Commentaire

Dubaï: Condamnée à 16 mois de prison après avoir été violée

je suis sur que si c'etait passer a meme histoire en iran ou , pakistan,,, les media occidentaux et leur caniche boukholaita, vont crier aux scandal et appelé a bombardé ce pays.certain sont fidèle a eux même de prendre toujours défense des violeurs
                      God blesse you inchallah
                      المجد والخلود للرفيق والمناضل المغربي ابراهام سرفاتي

Commentaire

leurs ancetres de quoreich, doivent etre fier de leurs rejetons (faire souffrir la veuve et l'orphelin leurs devise)

Commentaire

histoire drôle

Commentaire

avoir tres instructif
                            http://www.centre-zahra.com/streamin...saoud-678.html
                            La clé de la reussite c est de prevoir ses echecs

Commentaire

Dubai, et autres pétromonarchies en miniature

répugnants d'hypocrisie. Une société schyzophrène, volonté de modernisme mais infoutue de vraiment l'assumer.

Commentaire

Chargement...
                              X