Annonce

Réduire
Aucune annonce.

Paul Craig Roberts: No One Will Survive World War Caused by Obama's Ukraine Provocations

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Paul Craig Roberts: No One Will Survive World War Caused by Obama's Ukraine Provocations

February 20, 2014 • 5:46AM
    Former Reagan Administration official, now syndicated columnist Paul Craig Roberts has joined Lyndon LaRouche in publicly warning that Obama's Ukraine provocations can cause a thermonuclear world war. In a column first posted on his website on Feb. 17, Roberts reviewed the mounting evidence that
    "Washington is fueling the violent protests in Ukraine with our taxpayer dollars. Washington has no money for food stamps or to prevent home foreclosures, but it has plenty of money with which to subvert Ukraine."
    Roberts cited a December 2013 speech by neocon Victoria Nuland at the National Press Club, in which she boasted that the U.S. had spent $5 billion to reshape the future of Ukraine. Roberts noted,
    "What Nuland means by Ukraine's future under EU overlordship is for Ukraine to be looted like Latvia and Greece and to be used by Washington as a staging ground for US missile bases against Russia."
    Roberts concluded with a stark warning, after acknowledging that it's perfectly fine for Ukrainians to protest against government corruption.
    "What I object to is the lack of awareness on the part of the protesters that by permitting themselves to be manipulated by Washington, they are pushing the world toward a dangerous war. I would be surprised if Russia is content to have US military and missile bases in Ukraine."
    "It was fools like Nuland playing the great game that gave us World War I. World War III would be the last war. Washington's drive to exploit every opportunity to establish its hegemony over the world is driving us all to nuclear war. Like Nuland, a significant percentage of the population of western Ukraine are Russophobes. I know the case for Ukrainian dislike of Russia, but Ukrainian emotions fueled with Washington money should not direct the course of history. No historians will be left to document how gullible and witless Ukrainians set the world up for destruction."
    The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.” Winston Churchill
Chargement...
X