Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• i would like to improve my english, can you help me please

salam. jai un niveau intermediaire en anglais et je souhaiterai le parler couramment et pour cela je dois beaucoup communiquer m donc pour ceux qui sinteressent et qui aiment discuter en anglais, je suis la, et corrigez moi svp, je serai ravie si vous maccordez votre aide et recevoir suite a ma demande. mercii

Il y a qq temps on avait ouvert un topic "english only".........c'tait bien!

So you can try again.
    on fait avec..........

Commentaire

et voila un nouveau

Commentaire

Cool

Ok, and already two posts ... in french ...
        "L'armée ne doit être que le bras de la nation, jamais sa tête" [Pio Baroja, L'apprenti conspirateur, 1913]

Commentaire

Le plus difficile en anglais c'est le parler. Je te conseille de beaucoup écouté les chaines de TV américaines, la Radio et les Podcasts avec Tunein etc… Il y a aussi beaucoup de ressources et cours gratuits sur Internet.

Good Luck
          Dernière modification par shadok, 26 mars 2015, 14h29.
          Le bon sens est la chose la mieux partagée du monde... La connerie aussi - Proverbe shadokien

Commentaire

Hi Camelia, good initiative. My advice: better caul Capo!

Commentaire

two posts ... in french ...
              .......so where is Bryan?
              on fait avec..........

Commentaire

essaye d'ecouter les chansons en anglais,(préférence pas du rap et co) connaitre es parole et traduction
                lire en anglais, et regarder des films en version anglais avec sous titrage
                and allah assist you
                المجد والخلود للرفيق والمناضل المغربي ابراهام سرفاتي

Commentaire

yes try to listen and repeat english songs ...and watch VOSTFR movies

GOOD LUCK
                  La vie, c'est comme une bicyclette, il faut avancer pour ne pas perdre l'équilibre.

Commentaire

Misterduncan's FULL ENGLISH - 1 - ONE

My advice to you read a lot of books,it's a slow process but it's effective.
                    I recommand for you this channel on youtube,good luck!

"The more that you read, the more that you’ll know. The more that you know, the more places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss.

Commentaire

thanks for your advice, i listen to songs and watch movies in english, but i would like to speak very well withought mistakes, and correct me pleaseee

Commentaire

@Camelia so find someone to speak with ...

Ps : someone who has a mother tongue english
                        La vie, c'est comme une bicyclette, il faut avancer pour ne pas perdre l'équilibre.

Commentaire

@Saad449

And where is she supposed to find someone having english as mother tongue if she dont live in England ?! ...
                          "L'armée ne doit être que le bras de la nation, jamais sa tête" [Pio Baroja, L'apprenti conspirateur, 1913]

Commentaire

thats right

Commentaire

thanks for your advice, i listen to songs and watch movies in english, but i would like to speak very well withought mistakes, and correct me pleaseee
                              My advice, based on my own self study experience is to follow the steps below:

1-Study basic English grammar ( otherwise you will never be able to speak proper english...buy a grammar book ...i would recommend my favorite one : Longman English Grammar Practice for intermediate students ).
                              2-Learn phrasal verbs (they have always been my biggest issue and weakness...it really isn't an easy task but unfortunately one cannot skip it)

And then

3-Try to read lots of books in order to build your vocabulary ( start with some chick-lit genre books as the language they are written in is often kind of shallow)
                              4-The most important step of all is to try your best to speak english on a daily basis , even if it's with yourself...I do so ...it helps improving pronunciation out.
                              5-Watch as much American/British movies as you can to get used to accents.

I have been following these steps for a year now , even if my vocabulary is still limited and i make lots of mistakes , I feel a bit more confident as i can now hold a proper conversation ...which I couldn't a year ago.

Good luck.
                              Dernière modification par NowOrNever, 26 mars 2015, 19h19.
                              مالي و للناس كم يلحونني سفها
                              ديني لنفسي و دين الناس للناس

Commentaire

Chargement...
                              X