Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• protestations contre l'élection de Trump

Not my Président crient les gens surtout des jeunes, à travers toute l'Amérique.
    C'est du jamais vue

CHICAGO/NEW YORK, Nov 9 (Reuters) - Throngs of demonstrators held marches across the United States on Wednesday to protest Republican Donald Trump's surprise victory in the U.S. presidential election, blasting his campaign rhetoric about immigrants, Muslims and other groups.

In New York, thousands of protesters filled streets in Midtown Manhattan as they made their way to Trump Tower, while hundreds others gathered at a Manhattan park and shouted: "Not my president."

In downtown Chicago, thousands more gathered outside the Trump International Hotel and Tower while chanting phrases like "No Trump! No KKK! No racist USA." Chicago police closed roads in the area, impeding the demonstrators' path. There were no immediate reports of arrests or violence.

"I'm just really terrified about what is happening in this country," said 22-year-old Adriana Rizzo, who was holding a sign that read: "Enjoy your rights while you can."

Protesters railed against Trump's campaign pledge to build a wall along the border with Mexico to keep out undocumented immigrants, and other policies they deemed racist.

"I'm particularly concerned about the rise of white nationalism and this is to show my support against that type of thing," Rizzo said.

Hundreds also gathered in Philadelphia and Boston on Wednesday evening, and organizers planned rallies in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Oakland, California. In Austin, the Texas capital, about 400 people marched through the streets, police said.

A representative of the Trump campaign did not immediately respond to requests for comment on the protests. In his victory speech, Trump said he would be president for all Americans, saying: "It is time for us to come together as one united people."

Earlier this month, his campaign rejected the support of a Ku Klux Klan newspaper and said that "Mr. Trump and his campaign denounces hate in any form."
    La haine aveugle

Et ils espèrent quoi...ces manifestants??...que les généraux américains copient...les généraux algériens???

Commentaire

Mieux vaut appeler Nezzar, il va leur fournir la recette magique pour se débarrasser de ce nouveau président afin de sauver les USA des anti-démocrates.

Commentaire

22-year-old Adriana Rizzo, who was holding a sign that read: "Enjoy your rights while you can."
        Il n a pas tort le jeune
        *Nobody is perfect..I'm Nobody*

Commentaire

22-year-old Adriana Rizzo
          Il n a pas tort le jeune
          elle ..............
          " Je me rend souvent dans les Mosquées, Ou l'ombre est propice au sommeil " O.Khayaâm

Commentaire

C'est une autre mentalité.
            ça veut dire que la rue montre à trump le : attention: de ne pas glisser dans les mésaventures.

ça été le cas pour la guerre du vietnam, mais là ça commence même au lemdemain de son élection
            La haine aveugle

Commentaire

Trop tard, les dés sont jetés et le peuple a parlé. Les urnes n'ont jamais choisi le meilleur, il faut vivre avec.
              وإن هذه أمتكم أمة واحدة

Commentaire

y'a pas un général qui peut sauver la république aux états unis?

Commentaire

y'a pas un général qui peut sauver la république aux états unis?
                  Il y a les généraux de Assad contre Djabhat nousra, Daech, ... ou le Général Sissi contre le FM Morsi, aux États-Unis il y a eu les généraux de la CIA contre JF Kennedy et plus près de chez nous il y a Oufkir qui voulait initier une république .
                  وإن هذه أمتكم أمة واحدة

Commentaire

Chargement...
                  X