X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Quand Fatouma explique le Ramadan à Mary

Hello my friend Mary

How are you ? You are well if God wills. How is your family and the mother of your friend ? She has put her feet in cold water since ? If I were you, I'd put her into the heavy. You know, that kind of people don't deserve we waste our time with. That what I did with a so-called friend of mine who betrayed my trust. The other day, I met her at the hairdresser. She said good morning, (she said it in arabic, she is blue in english). I answered her beacuse it's Ramadan otherwise I would have ignored her. I don't want to have problems with God. My earthly problems are enough for me.

You aren't without knowing that it's Ramadan in the muslim countries. Ramadhan is the 9th month of the islamic calendar. We don't know when it begins and when it ends. It depends on the moon.

A whole month during wich, from sunrise unil sunset, we don't eat, we don't drink and we put a cross (not the cross of the Christ) on all kinds of physical relations or unhealthy thinking. We have to behave like saints.
    It's a tough test for many of us.

Imagine a human being living in a big city, under a burning sun, among people deprived of food, water, nicotine and chéma (I don't know the name in english. It's a kind of tobacco men, and women also, put in the mouth) !

Fastnig is obligatory from when we reach puberty until we die. If we get sick, we are free not to observe it, but we have to make up the days missed when we get better. It's like when you borrow money from a bank: it lends you money, you have to repay the loan. You have nothing for nothing.

Are free not to observet the fasting, people who travel even thouh they don't travel by camel, pregnant women, seriously ill persons (not like that girl who didn't fast because of her finger). Despite this, there are people playing with their health, they fast until they fall in the apples.

During this month, we eat more than we starve. We eat with our eyes then with what our stomach needs.That's why after eating, we can't move.

It's the month of prayer, solidarity and sharing even though there are eleven other months to do so. It doesn't mean that people are not solidary and sharing during these months, it's just that they forget about it, they have other cats to whip. God only knows that there are many cats in our streets !

In the last ten days, there is a special night called Night of Destiny. This night, God is very generous with us, forgives our sins and our prayers are fulfilled. I'll pray for you and for your family so we can be in the same paradise, friends for eternity.

As you can read, God loves us, unfortunately the Devil tries to create problems between Him and us.

Mary my dear friend, excuse the spelling and language errors. You know I'm not good in english, it's worse now that I fast.
    I stop massacring your beautiful language.

I hope to read you soon.
    Kisses to all the family.

Fatouma

P.S : I apologize for last time, it's not "ablation of the balls", as I wrote in my e-mail, I meant "ablation des amygdales'", I should have written "ablation of the tonsils".

Makhlouqiate
    Samedi le 3 juin 2017
    Dernière modification par Makhlouka, 03 juin 2017, 12h44.
Chargement...
X