X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• L'enfant Poule "Chicken boy"

Incroyable...
    C'est l'histoire malheureuse d'un jeune homme, qui a été durant toute son enfance enfermé avec des poules dans un poulailler....Il ne sait pas parler mais émet des sons de poules....
    Après le meurtre de son père, et le suicide de sa mère, son grand-père l'a mis dans le poulailler, il avait entre six et neuf ans. Son calvaire a duré 20 ans..

Son nom est Kumar Sunjit, il a 35 ans maintenant, en 2004 il commençait à donner des signes d'apprentissage dans la vie normale des humains.

Le texte complet en anglais
    A 32-year-old Fijian known as the "chicken boy" is getting help to learn how to live like a human being.
    Sunjit Kumar was tied to a bed in a rest home for 20 years after being found in the middle of the road pecking like a chicken.
    Kumar's grandfather had locked him up in a chicken coop after his parents died.
    Kumar is now undoing all the behaviour he learnt as a child with help from behavioural expert Elizabeth Clayton.
    Clayton is the widow of New Zealander mountaineer Roger Buick who died on Mount Everest six years ago.
    She told the Holmes programme that at first Kumar was very violent. "He would bite me and pull me and scratch me, but now he's showing me a lot of love, so he's coming along well in his emotional development."
    It is thought Kumar was intitially confined to a room by his father. Later his father was murdered and his mother committed suicide.
    He was aged between six and nine years old when his grandfather put him in a chicken pen.
    Around 20 years ago Kumar escaped and was taken to a Suva old people's home by welfare officers.
    When he went to the home he exhibited the behaviour imprinted while he was in the chicken pen. This included pecking at food, hopping around, holding his hands in a chicken-like fashion and making the noise like the calling of a chicken.
    For years he had to be tied to the bed, but after working with Elizabeth Clayton for 12 months he is improving. He shows no sign of mental illness, is being toilet trained and is no longer pecking at his food. Communication is slowly developing too.
    Kumar still lives in the rest home and is a long way from living a normal life.

Source: One news le lien TvNZ.co
    [embed]http://images.tvnz.co.nz/tvnz_video/windows/one_news/chickenboy_080704_56k.asx[/embed]

impressionnant la faculté d'adaptation humaine.

homosexuels ou pas, il aurai ete plus acceptable qu'il fut adopté par des parent humain.

Commentaire

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Je suis restée bouche bée! 20 ans avec des poules!...et pourtant, comme a dit reeeeeverblu, il finira par s'adapter et peut etre meme, vivre une vie normale...

Commentaire

c'est un act ignoble de la part de son grand pere ,le pauvre garçon,il a du passer ses 20ans dans un triste etat, car vivre dans une cage sourtout avec des poules c'est pas evident j'espere pour lui ,qu'il va se sentir libre et vivra normalement avec les humains
        ~¥¥ Mes Anges illuminent mes Songes ¥¥~

«~ Mon ange illumine ma Vie et mon être ~*»

Commentaire

il finira par s'adapter et peut etre meme, vivre une vie normale...
          Inshallah, c'est tout ce qu'on lui souhaite.Ca me fait mal au coeur de voir des gens comme ca.
          "euh..hum hum...bon j'y vais: youuuuyouyouyouyouyouyouyouuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiii"

Commentaire

Chargement...
          X