Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Mohammad Tawhidi says religion to blame for ‘Dr Jihad’

Controversial Imam Mohammad Tawhidi was seen breaking down as he said only Islam could be to blame for the radicalisation of an Australian pediatrician.
    Tawhidi was asked by Seven News what he would say to Tareq Kamleh, known as ‘Dr Jihad’, who fled to Syria in 2015 and was seen in an IS propaganda video on Tuesday.
    He kept his eyes to the ground as he sadly told the camera ‘my religion’ was to blame for Kamleh’s radicalisation.

Controversial Imam Tawhidi says only ‘my religion’ is to blame for the radicalisation of Tareq Kamleh, who appeared in an IS propaganda video on Tuesday
    ‘I can’t blame him, it’s my religion,’ he said.
    ‘I can’t blame it on education, because he’s a doctor, he’s had the best education. So I have to blame it on the religion.
    ‘You’ve shocked me with that question.’
    The Imam went on to say there was no doubt the IS propaganda had an Australian audience, who were being influenced by its messaging.

Perth-born Tareq Kamleh – dubbed ‘Dr Jihad’ – was seen for the first time in more than two years in an official six-minute propaganda video for IS released on Tuesday.
    He was seen holding back tears as he claimed because Kamleh was educated as a doctor, his decision to join IS could only have been a religious one
    He was seen holding back tears as he claimed because Kamleh was educated as a doctor, his decision to join IS could only have been a religious one
    He fled to the Middle East in March 2015, and was last seen looking clean cut and holding a newborn baby in a recruitment video for the death cult that same year.
    Now going by Abu Yousef al-Australi, he appears pale, with dark circles under his eyes and sporting a long, straggly beard.
    In the clip, he is seen treating a child in a hospital before speaking to the camera while sat in a narrow tunnel under the Syrian city of Raqqa, urging Muslims in the West to travel to join the so-called caliphate.

Perth-born Tareq Kamleh – dubbed 'Dr Jihad' – was seen for the first time in more than two years in an official six-minute video released by IS on Tuesday
    Perth-born Tareq Kamleh – dubbed ‘Dr Jihad’ – was seen for the first time in more than two years in an official six-minute video released by IS on Tuesday
    He chided those who have not migrated to Syria or Iraq to join ISIS, telling them they have ‘no honour… no self-respect… no love for fellow Muslims’.
    He encourages Muslims who cannot travel to the so-called Caliphate to carry out jihad in their own countries.
    ‘And if you can’t come here, jihad itself isn’t only in the lands of Syria or only in the lands of Iraq,’ he says in the video.
    Chillingly, he concludes: ‘We love death more than you love life.’

While sat in a narrow tunnel under the Syrian city of Raqqa, the clip showed Kamleh urging Muslims in the West to travel to join the so-called caliphate
    While sat in a narrow tunnel under the Syrian city of Raqqa, the clip showed Kamleh urging Muslims in the West to travel to join the so-called caliphate
    Read more at DailyMail.co.uk

The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.” Winston Churchill
Chargement...
X