Annonce

Réduire
Aucune annonce.

Egyptian cleric says men can marry their own daughters if they are born out of wedlock

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Egyptian cleric says men can marry their own daughters if they are born out of wedlock

Mazen Al-Sersawi cites prominent Muslim scholar in making his argument
    Girls born out of wedlock are not really daughters so not 'attributed' to father
    According to his argument in these circumstances a man can marry daughter
    The comments have been widely criticised and greeted with revulsion
    By Tariq Tahir For Mailonline
    PUBLISHED: 09:22 GMT, 4 November 2017
    A prominent Egyptian Salafist cleric has suggested Islam allows men to have sex with their illegitimate daughters and marry them.

Mazen Al-Sersawi cites prominent Muslim scholar Imam Al-Shafi'i as saying because illegitimate daughters are not officially attributed to their fathers they can be married to them.

He makes the claims in a video which has gone viral and he has been widely criticized for the comments.

In the video, Al-Sersawi said Imam Al-Shafi'i is known for saying men may marry their own daughters that are born out of wedlock

In the video Mazen Al-Sersawi cites prominent scholar Imam Al-Shafi'i to make the case that fathers can marry daughters born in adulterous relationships +3

He claims because a girl born in an adulterous relationship is 'not really his daughter' then a father can have sex with her

Mazen Al-Sersawi teaches at the prestigious Egypt's Al-Azhar University, one of the most prestigious institutions in Sunni Islam

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4xUi4P9eF
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.” Winston Churchill

Il n'a rien dit de tel, il dit bien que c'est une erreur de la part de chafi3i

Accuser des gens comme ça gratuitement est un grand péché

Commentaire

Chargement...
    X