remember,

La chorégraphie est magnifique.
    “Time takes it all, whether you want it to or not.” —Stephen King

Commentaire

Deux points de vue

Commentaire

le 1er

The girl clearly has a happy life or maybe not happy but she is a free soul, someone who doesn't want a commitment right away. She meets the guy who is really needy, sad, depressed, unhappy, she knows it but she is willing to be with him because she just wanted to, they did like each other. Although the girl keeps leaving and coming back, she never left completely at all, maybe did not want to feel chained to him (emotionally) (idk). The guy is never really happy as we see it because he wants her around,he seems happy when they are together but gets sad when she leaves.

The girl decides to stay (after she realizes she really wants this guy, maybe because past relationships it was hard to trust people but hey! she wants to stay!! even though she didn't like commitment she stays) and by the time she has giving herself in and feel connected with the guy, he leaves. Why? I'm sure because he thought he was gonna become as happy as she did first, he thought that she staying was gonna make him happy but nope, he was still lost and did not know what he wanted to do with her, or just maybe he wasn't the one ready for commitment, he wanted to feel happy not a commitment relationship with problems and whatever is part of it,so he leaves.

People need to communicate better, both sides, have a very clear mind of what's happening in the relationship, understand each other's needs and wants....not just dance around or making assumptions.
        However, there is not a bad side and good side, her fault or his fault, the lack of interest from one of them means there is a clearly problem going on with that person.
        Love is free, don't force someone to love you nor force someone to love you, whoever stays for good it's because they made that choice. - end of the story.

Source Youtube

Commentaire

le 2eme

or me the song is about...
          A relationship between two people. Or maybe the start of a relationship?
          The guy is drawn in black, meaning he's there, he's staying.
          He loves the girl and wants to be with her. And so he waits
          But the girl is drawn in white and keeps fading away when things get good
          It's like false hope. Giving the impression that she's staying.
          Every time, he's happy to be around her, but she leaves him with nothing. And he keeps trying and trying.
          Eventually she comes to realization that she wants to stay, and she goes black, with more shadows making her more real and more there. She wants to be with him now...
          But the thing is, he waited so long, and every time she left, it left a little cut in him. He tried to just heal and accept her back each time. But after a while, it was too much and being with her wasn't the same anymore.

The message I got was, in relationships, you can't keep asking for forgiving and screwing up. If the one you're with loves you enough, they will forgive. But you can spoil and rot the relationship if you push it too much constantly.

Maybe that guy still loves her, but too much has happened for the relationship to be okay on his part.

Source Youtube

Commentaire

L"originale est Thought of You - by Ryan Woodward et et non pas Gravity. Le version 'originale

Thought of You - by Ryan Woodward

Woke up and wished that I was dead
            With an aching in my head
            I lay motionless in bed
            I thought of you and where you'd gone
            And let the world spin madly on

Everything that I said I'd do
            Like make the world brand new
            And take the time for you
            I just got lost and slept right through the dawn
            And the world spins madly on

I let the day go by
            I always say goodbye
            I watch the stars from my window sill
            The whole world is moving and I'm standing still

Woke up and wished that I was dead
            With an aching in my head
            I lay motionless in bed
            The night is here and the day is gone
            And the world spins madly on

I thought of you and where you'd gone
            And the world spins madly on...

Dernière modification par Someday, 23 mars 2018, 14h33.

Commentaire

Commentaire

Commentaire

Chargement...
                X