X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Quand Fatouma explique le hirak à Mary

Hello my friend,

I hope you are fine since our last call that regrettably was cut. Here, you can't rely on anything. You are talking on the phone and suddenly, the communication gets cut. You do not finish to say bad thinhs on your boss who cleans his ears, hashek, with the rubber of the pencil. I don't know how to say 'hashek' in english. It's a word we say when we talk about something dirty There are som people using it at every turning point. You say 'foot',(the foot we walk with, not the sport) they say 'hashek', you say 'dog", they say 'hschek' but not when you say 'cat'.
    Go understand something !

Here, every thing is fine.We say 'fine' for not to say something else, because if I start talking about our problems, the real ones not the false, you will spent the night reading my email.

I know that you are busy at work you don't have time to guess what I mean.
    I will therfore be brief. I swear and be tied up !

You know what's happening in Algeria.The people demonstrate every friday afternoon. "Why friday afternoon ?", you ask yourself in better english than mine. It's because, it's our saturday, it means that people have free, the shops are closed, people have finished praying and having lunch, women doing the dishes even if there are men, the, husbunds, the brothers, the sons doing the dishes, but they will never admit it.
    Are you out of the mind, ! Their manhood is in play !

Today is the10th friday that people got out to reiterate their claims, that is to say the departure of the dinosaurs, to bring down the current system. You realize, we had a living dead as president in 20 years !
    Even in the cartoons of Walt Disney, we did not see it !

Each week, the day after each manifestation, the goverment anounces the arrest of a rich businessman or the reignation and the replacement of a minister. They think to calm us with these so-called changes.

They think we suck our fingers and eat bread with our ears. Hasha na3ma (I can't translate this, even in french).

My mother says that we are going in the wall, that the things will not change. My father is optimistik, he is sure that the people will have the last word.
    Wich word, may God have mercy on your father ! We scream out our claims every friday

I stop bothering you with our problems, you have other cats to whip, even if you like them.
    As for us, we'll continue to wash our dirty clothes in public every friday at the Big Post Office.
    It's just a french expression. We do the laudry at home in the washing machine early in the morning before the water is cut.
    Sure, you are asking yourself what is this water story again. Leave the well covered because if I begin, I will not finish. Next time may be..

Kiss everyone for me, also the baby sitter even if she does not know me yet.
    Hope to read you soon

Fatouma

P.S. : Do not pay attention to the mistakes, as you know I stopped my english classes.

Makhlouqiate
    Mardi 30 avril 2019

bonjour tout le monde.

Commentaire

Hahahahaha j ai rigolé du début à la fin !!

J adore te lire Makhlouka (bonjour) et ce texte est l’un des best ones !!

You killed me with laugh (laughing)

I don't know how to say 'hashek' in english. It's a word we say when we talk about something dirty
      Ou pas !
      Osef

Commentaire

Helloooo Makhlouka

because if I start talking about our problems, the real ones not the false, you will spent the night reading my email.
        I'll send you my mail just for the pleasure of reading you

Beautiful!! I laughed (as usual)

Commentaire

Choue on a envoyé en même temps du coup on a dû être pliée de rire en même temps , coucou toi Y a pas à dire , elle assure ...

Commentaire

Coucou Illu’ viens de croiser ton message sur humeur. Ravie de te voir de retour

Grave, je te jure, je suis dehors et je rigole toute seule !!!
            Ou pas !
            Osef

Commentaire

It's very funny
              Thank you Makhlouka I was >lol <

Commentaire

Choue bonjour
                ne ris trop, on va te prendre pour une folle, b3id echar a3lik.
                tu sais comment on dit 'b3id echar a3lik' en anglais? Rires.
                Merci à toi.

Commentaire

illumination bonjour,

c'est a tes risques et périls. tu en recevras des pavés! Rires.
                  merci aussi à toi.

Commentaire

Sadwoman bonjour

contente de lire que tu as 'lolé'. continue à le faire. ça nous fera plaisir à tous.
                    merci à toi.

Commentaire

... you say 'dog", they say 'hschek' but not when you say 'cat'.
                      Hello Makhlouka,

Cats are known to take care of themselves and considered clean animals.

Commentaire

...Bonsoir à notre Makhlouka en daridja, français, anglais ou ya mendra la prochaine fois, un plaisir de te lire...
                        ...Dommage que Fatouma n'a pu lui expliquer quelques slogans tels que "ya saraqine...kh'litou leblad" ou "yetna7aw ga3"...
                        ...merci énorme à toi Makhlouka...
                        ..."Le sourire que tu m'envoies, revient vers toi" ...

Commentaire

flipper bonjour

le chat est propre d'accord avec toi, mais pourquoi on ne dit el grellou, el far, el serdouk hachak? sauf le chien meskine, alors que c'est le plus fidèle.
                          les dauphins ma 3andna ma nqolou 3lihoum, nha rtol wa lill kamalfel ma. plus propre, tu te noies. Rires.

Commentaire

We say 'fine' for not to say something...
                            I think that sentence is not correct. You should write:
                            We say 'fine' not to say something...
                            or
                            We say 'fine' because we do not want to say something...

Commentaire

@Makhlouka

Il semble que chien soit hélas une insulte dans certains cas et là, on est loin de l'animal de compagnie.

Commentaire

Chargement...
                              X