X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• New Maklouqia

J'ai été ravie de trouver du nouveau dans le blog de notre Makhlouka

Je me suis précipitée ici pour le partager avec vous, elle est à la page notre star...

Pour le grand plaisir des fans de Makhlouka:

Quand Fatouma parle du coronavirus à Mary
    Hello Mary
    How are you my dear friend ? I hope all your family is ok... and your dog has recoverd from its paw operation. Recovering on him ( sorry, I don't know how to say "b'chfa aâlih" or "prompt rétablissement" in english).

Here, everybody is ok , they told me to say hello to you and to your family. My aunt, you know her, the one who sent you kiss-it-but-don't-touch-it, the algerian cake, when you eat, your mouth, your nails, your neck, your clothes become white. Lucky that Snow White doesn't exist, she would be jealous. You know, jealousy is dangerous for the jealous and for the victim of jealousy. It's a illness. Have you noticed the pale face of the jealous and their dry lips ! Msalmine wa katfine (another expression difficult to translate, I will say "subjected and tied", and God knows !

What about you and the coronavirus ? How do you tackle it ? I read at all the pubs are closed . When I read it, I immediatly thought of your neighbor, the one who is addicted to them. I fell sorry for him and for those around him.

Here, we are a bit lost, our government even more, always lagging behind.The schools are closed, spring break, but three weeks instead of two, to the great displeasure of the parents who work. Yes, here the containment is not established. Not yet.
    The hirak, I told you about it in my previous mail, stopped too... not definitly, until we take its race at the coronavirus. We will continue and life is long !

For the moment, there are not shortages, only for certain commodities and for semolina, especially semolina. Why especially for semolina, are you asking yourself. Because with semolina we can make couscous, berkoukes (you remember your son, when he saw it, he asked you if he could take some for his toys that lost screws. We may also use them for some human brains. Laughs ), mhadjeb and bread, specially bread. Why ? Are you crazy, the bread comes before the car for our dear and beloved men !
    We women care more about our body shape than our stomach, even if sometimes we don't control ourseves. Controlling and spying on our beloved half is a sport in itself.

I leave you on these words hoping to read you soon. Take good care of yourself and your family.

Kisses.
    Fatouma

P.S. : No need to tell you to excuse my catastrophic english, it will not improve until I make an effort.

Makhlouka
    samedi 21 mars 2020

“Si je ne brûle pas, si tu ne brûles pas, si nous ne brûlons pas,
    comment veux-tu que les ténèbres deviennent clarté!”

Nazim Hikmet

Mes passages préférés

kiss-it-but-don't-touch-it
    "subjected and tied"
    until we take its race at the coronavirus. We will continue and life is long !
    Controlling and spying on our beloved half is a sport in itself.
    Wellahi elle est unique dans son genre hadh el Makhlouqa!!

Nazim Hikmet

Commentaire

Coucou Soeurette,
      Imagine-toi, dans un pays angmophe... tu entres dans une confiserie et tu demandes au confiseur s'il a kiss-it-but-don't-touch-it.

« La voix de la mer parle à l'âme. Le contact de la mer est sensuel et enlace le corps dans une douce et secrète étreinte. »

Commentaire

samedi 21 mars 2020
        Saha ya Rebbi, et moi qui disait hier, tout fier, que la Makhlouka nous réserve toujours l'exclusivité. Apparemment Makhlouka exchange us with beans...

kiss-it-but-don't-touch-it.
        Océane, ou alors : drunk falls on the stairs.
        "Tout ce que je sais, c'est que je ne sais rien."
        Socrate.

Commentaire

Coucou Elfamilia,
          Hahaha... wela "cut and discard (throw)".

« La voix de la mer parle à l'âme. Le contact de la mer est sensuel et enlace le corps dans une douce et secrète étreinte. »

Commentaire

"cut and discard (throw)".
            Océ,
            En culture local ta3 el hih, ça s'appellera "recycling".
            "Tout ce que je sais, c'est que je ne sais rien."
            Socrate.

Commentaire

Elfamilia,
              C'est aussi le nom d'un plat... si je ne trompe pas, ça s'appelle aftir oukssoul en kabyle.

Commentaire

Océane, raki douée de t dix doigts

Commentaire

Y'a pas à dire, elle a du talent notre Ocy... Euh notre Makhlouka....

Commentaire

Makhlouka's style is absolutely matchless!

I am glad she is alive and kicking.

Msalmine wa katfine (another expression difficult to translate, I will say "subjected and tied", and God knows !
                    I find this one particularly stunning, ha! 3adjab mou'3adjab. :-)

yatik e'ssaha, Hirondelle dz. :-)
                    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so -- Attributed to Mark Twain

Commentaire

Tregraw,
                      Tu ne penses pas si bien dire... je me les roule... ah pardoon ! pas tous, les pouces seulment... gare au puristes !

Sugar,
                      Secret de Polichinelle. Ha. Ha !

Commentaire

Soeurette
                        ou alors dans un resto, Can I have the judge and his group?

Elfamilia
                        utassemera khillan agma! oeilfermé

Hohey

Tout le plaisir est pour moi

J'adore lire les œuvres originales de cette 'créature'

Nazim Hikmet

Commentaire

hahahahaha, c'est du Makhlouka avec son empreinte "laughs"!

Hiro merci, en plus j'ai été sur son blog il y a quelques jours.

Commentaire

Je t'en prie Softhtak

mais as tu remarqué que dewwernaha couzina?

Le virus Corona machin truc rah yendeb fi 7nikatou!

Nazim Hikmet

Commentaire

Hello Océane,

Holy cow! Not that I want to be nosy or anything, but are you Makhlouka?

3al'mini ghir n'diguizi kima n'tiya, hadha maken. :-)

Wow.
                              It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so -- Attributed to Mark Twain

Commentaire

Chargement...
                              X