Annonce

Réduire
Aucune annonce.

Moncef Slaoui le chef de l'opération Warp Speed ​​dit qu'il s'attend à ce que le vaccin contre le coronavirus soit très

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Moncef Slaoui le chef de l'opération Warp Speed ​​dit qu'il s'attend à ce que le vaccin contre le coronavirus soit très

Moncef Slaoui le chef de l'opération Warp Speed ​​dit qu'il s'attend à ce que le vaccin contre le coronavirus soit très efficace, `` de l'ordre de 90% ''
    Operation Warp Speed leader says he expects coronavirus vaccine to be highly effective, 'in the 90%' range
    By Elizabeth Cohen and Andrea Kane, CNN

Updated 1226 GMT (2026 HKT) July 31, 2020
    When you can expect to get a Covid-19 vaccine

(CNN)The head of the government's effort to develop a vaccine against Covid-19 says he expects the vaccine to have efficacy rates "in the 90%" range -- but that there might not be enough vaccine available for all Americans until the end of next year.

"I think it will be a very effective vaccine. That's my prediction," said Moncef Slaoui, chief adviser of Operation Warp Speed. "My personal opinion based on my experience and the biology of this virus, I think this vaccine is going to be highly efficacious. I wouldn't be surprised if it's in the 90% [range]."
Chargement...
X