Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Motivation: L'espoir d'un seul peut changer le monde

je voudrais partager avec vous un Discours de motivation de l'Amiral William H. McRaven a l'occasion d'une sortie de promotion de l'universite du Texas

Et vous comment vous vous motiver pour passer a travers votre journee, phase de votre vie ?

Oh merci l'ami rouge et or ... ana 3omri sebeltha en quelque sorte
    That's what it is for me at least ... in a country full of terrible sharks because they smile at you but stab you in the back ...
    If one of them manages to reach me and cynically crushes my hope and kills me forever, I forgive him in advance because I think he may not have been aware at that moment that I am fighting for him to love life and others ...
    Many people even closer to me have already dealt me mortal blows I have forgiven them, because unconscious in very murky waters especially concentrated to save their own people rather ... so why blame them

Commentaire

salut Aloha (a dreaming pseudo...one day inchallah)

I love your fogiveness capacity and soul...As Nelson Mandela said: Forgiveness, liberates the soul, it removes fear. This is why it is such as powerful weapon

but at the same time, forgiveness is not oversight, as we say, foul me once shame on you, foul me twice shame on me.

...so why blame them...
      you right, why blame people swiming in an sharks ocean...

finaly, for the wellness of my soul and hope yours if you accept, I would like share with you the following song from Dire Straite: why Worry

PS: j'espere que Nassim ne va nous punir pour une discussion en anglais.

Dernière modification par rouge et or, 18 janvier 2021, 18h42.

Commentaire

Au bon moment for me cette belle chanson mon ami

Merci beaucoup

Commentaire

Chargement...
        X