Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Dj Cheb i Sabbah.

Juif algerien, né à Constantine 7 aout 1947, d'une famille de musiciens algeriens.
    A immigré en France et maintenant vit aux USA.
    Il fait surtout de la Musique style Hindou.
    Dans son dernier album LA KAHENA - LES VOIX DU MAGHREB - Il a dédié une <<toune>> à Matoub.
    Vous pouvez écouter des extraits du Dj Cheb i Sabbah à: http://www.chebisabbah.com/

Concert a de Cheb I Sabbah a Manhattan samedi prochain pour ceux que ca interesse.

---
    Cheb I Sabbah, Riffat Sultana & friends

Saturday, July 22, 2006
    From 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
    Central Park SummerStage
    This is a Free Music Event. Doors at 5:30pm. Door times are subject to change without notice.

Born in Algeria, Cheb i Sabbah has a renowned international legacy as a pioneer and visionary in the exciting, fast-changing world of trans-global music as an artist, producer and DJ.

From the energy of South Asian and Moghrebi dance music, Cheb i Sabbah and his 1002 NIGHTS brings the many facets of the outernational dance-floor vibration to life. He will be joined by stunning vocalist, composer and performer from Pakistan, Riffat Salamat Sultana (daughter of musical icon Ustad Salamat Ali Khan) the first female in her family’s legendary musical lineage to perform world wide.

Riffat Sultana channels the musical wisdom of 500 years and eleven generations of master musicians from India and Pakistan. Riffat is also known for her many collaborations including her participation with Quincy Jones’s famed We Are The Future. She brings pure tradition to the stage with her soaring vocals, performing alaap, raga, ghazal, geet and devotional Sufi songs. This show is an exciting mix of some of the finest musicians, composers, singers, and dancers all together for one spectacular evening.

The show will feature Bangra dancers, Gnawa dancers, and a special appearance of Amel Tafsout

Commentaire

Chargement...
    X