X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• people insurection in Bolivia

Dear compatriots
    Please pay attention to what is happening in Bolivia. Bolivia is the second producer of gas in South America but the people live in great misery.
    This country is living a popular insurrection. Bolivians are demanding the nationalization of gas industry. In other words the people (workers and peasants) ask their government to do what Aljazair did one day the 24th February 1971.
    A good example for our leaders and people's representatives who voted the new oil law that erased the 24 February 1971 from our histroy.

Salam

Hello Bentejzzair.

Thanks for this topic. Obviously, Bolivia is an exception in this world. All contries make a hard work to bring big petroluem compagnies in their countries......in the same time Bolivian people walk in the opposite direction.
    may be it's a new revolution in world.....Who now ? Bolivia which give us Chegevara 30 years ago and now it give us a lesson, when the people want all is possible.

Sincerely.

Sorry for my very bad english.

Stanislas
    “If you think education is expensive, try ignorance”
    Derek Bok

Commentaire

heu pardon je me suis tromper de forum,je ne fait que passer
      Ne soyez pas de ceux qui haïssent mais de ceux que l'on hait, on y est en meilleure compagnie.
      S.Guitry

Commentaire

Salam Stanislas
        I believe too that when the people want something, sooner or later, with or without sacrifices, they succeed to get it, unfortunately politicians do forget it quite often.
        In South America people are giving us lessons for standing against neoliberal policies. For the moment we talk about demonstrations, unrest, and even insurrection, but a revolution needs a proposal of a viable alternative. Wish they succeed.
        I believe that we should keep informed of this case, and even back, somehow, the people of Bolivia, because we are in the same boat.

Multinationals predators (petroleum companies included) want us to dismantle our economy, sell our state owned companies, and remove all fiscal barriers to allow them to make more profit, while they leave only misery to the people.

Talking about Che Guevara, Eljazair also used to be the land of heroes…….used to be.

PS: Your English is good .
        Salam

Commentaire

Salam bentdzaiir

Let me tell you that The "new revolution" in Bolivia is a "Died-Born" revolution. Because the big contries in this area (USA, Brazil...) will never let the bolivian street control the bolivian resources.....

Let me tell you at least that the bolivian military institution will get the power in the few days certainly in this week....and it will break this revolution with the blessing of the United State.

Sincerely.
          Derek Bok

Commentaire

Are you the same who said
            when the people want all is possible
            Sorry but, I cannot understand how a poet like you can be that pessimistic. Don't tell me you are realist, poets are dreamers……
            What make you be that sure of the sad ending of Bolivia insurrection?
            Let me remind you that America tried to get rid of the president Chavez in Venezuela but didn't succeed, because he is backed by his own people and also his army...
            Yes the predators have the power to ruin the country as they did for Argentina.
            But you know when people can no longer keep on their needs, they stand up.

Brazil's president Lula is not a neoliberal I don't understand why you put him with the usa.

Commentaire

bob dylan

Another poet said : times are changing.
              I'm sure we're living a new revolution.people are fed up with liberalism and competition that one imposes to them.they don't want to fight (economically)for nationalist reasons.May be they have understood they were swindled with the profit of the great lobbies.

Commentaire

Hi,

Times are staying the same. You belive that the bolivian people can change the world fact.....the new president who is formely the head state of the bolivia will not do nay thing iSAy any thing.

because the power of Oil and Gas is in the hand of the petroleum compangies .

Just wait and see .....
                Derek Bok

Commentaire

Salut Stalisnas......

Malheureusement tu semble mieux comprendre la question Bilivienne plus que d'autres.
                  J'ai suivi ce qui s'y passe et surtout d'un point de vue hispanique (télé et radios espagnoles d'Amérique Latine).
                  Contrairement à l'impression que donne le titre Révolution...... c'est de simple protestation de paysans... qui trouve les prix trop élevés... et qui réclament justice. Dans leur optique, nationaliser le gaz serait la solution.

Malheureusement la sitiuation économique, politique et sociale de la Bolivie n'est pas simple. Et je crois pas qu'il y ait ou qu'il y aura révolution: Mais ce n'est pas impossible de nos jours..................
                  L'homme parle sans réféchir...Le miroir réfléchit sans parler!

Commentaire

who will wait and who will not?

Salam
                    Stanislas
                    Just wait and see .....
                    Avucic
                    Et je crois pas qu'il y ait ou qu'il y aura révolution: Mais ce n'est pas impossible de nos jours..................
                    Apparently you are advocates of the ready made ideas of TINA "There Is No Alternative"
                    Don't you know there are always alternatives for those who believe in their cause?
                    Let me remind you something. We are Algerians, our forbears and grandparents didn't wait and see their country taken before their eyes. They acted and decided themselves which way to take for their future. Yes they did it with their blood and big sacrifices, but they were actors of there own history not bystanders.

They DID NOT WAIT AND SEE.
                    Please have a look at "Le monde diplomatique" of june 2005 you can read there about the case of Venezuela and others countries of south America. Things are changing, and the usa are no longer the masters there.
                    Why do you think people voted against the european constitution in France? As "Nif ouelkhesara" said people no longer believe in liberalism they want something else.
                    May be it is not a revolution, not yet, but things are changing for sure.

Stanislas I only remembered that you are a poet and forgot to take a deep look to your avatar. Now I did, I understand better your opinion.
                    Salam

Commentaire

Chargement...
                    X