Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Je ne parle jamais à la fille pendant la 1ère rencontre

Un garçon sort avec une fille pour la 1ère fois. Doit-il parler avec elle et la divertir en lui montrant combien il est intelligent et marrant? Ou doit-il se taire et se contenter d'écouter?

Ci dessous, David Alberts jure qu'il ne parle jamais à la fille pendant la 1ère rencontre. Pour lui, il faut prendre le temps de se connaître avant de se lancer dans des discussions sans fin!

I Never Talk On The First Date
    People are so impatient nowadays. Everyone's rushing to find someone, get married, settle down, and have kids. Call me old- fashioned, but I believe in taking things slow. That's why I never talk on the first date. Or on the second or third date, if I can help it.

I know women want it. I can tell by the way they look at me and ask all kinds of questions about where I grew up, what I do for a living, and what books I've read lately. Hell, most women these days expect us to talk on the first date. They think they deserve it, just because I'm dressed a certain way and sitting across from them while they ask me personal questions.

Well excuse me, but I'm just not that kind of guy. You know the type—talkative. Sure, some people can just move from one conversation to the next, or engage in three-way chats on a whim, but I'm not one of them. I can't just dive into an intimate discussion with a complete stranger. I mean, my God, can't we get to know each other a bit before we go straight into the heavy discussion?

I know what you're thinking, but I'm not a prude. I'm not above nodding on a first date, and if I really like someone, giving one-word answers to a variety of questions. On a second date, after a few drinks, I might tell a quick story. But that's where I draw the line. I have standards, and I'm not going to debase myself by flapping my gums for any woman who agrees to go to my office Christmas party at the last minute.

It's not even like I'm saving my talking for marriage. I just don't want to give away all my anecdotes to the wrong person. I respect myself too much to be bullied into talking to a woman before we've gotten the chance to see if we really connect.

I guess that's just how I was raised.

Besides, when you start off a date right away by saying "Hello" and immediately giving her 10 minutes of back-and-forth that shows that you're both intelligent and entertaining, that's all you're ever going to be in her mind: a great talk. A guy she could just call up whenever she feels like it for some no-strings-attached conversation. It's like my father always said: Why buy the cow when you can talk to the cow for free?

Unfortunately, I had to learn my lesson the hard way. There was this girl I really liked a while back, and I wanted to impress her so badly I ended up opening my mouth before we even got our appetizer. I think I had a little too much wine, because I don't even remember what I said, really.

She kept me around for a few months, but she just used me for my intellect and emotions. She wanted to talk all the time, day and night, without any consideration for whether I wanted to or not. Sometimes she wanted to do it as soon as I woke up in the morning. And when I told her I had had enough and that I never wanted to talk to her again, she stopped calling me altogether. Women.

But I'm not going to give up on my dream. Isn't there anyone out there who doesn't have a one-track mind about interpersonal communication? Are there no women left who will love a guy for who he is, and not just because they've grown to respect him as a human being? Can't I find a nice girl who wants to just sit around at my apartment in complete silence?

I really don't think that's too much to non-verbally ask for.

source : The Onion

Can't I find a nice girl who wants to just sit around at my apartment in complete silence?

a girl with volume control maybe

Commentaire

hahaha!volume control!

sorry i don't understand!
      on fait avec..........

Commentaire

Nassim !!

voilà une bonne idée !!! quant à moi jaimerai que le mec ne me parle ni au 1er rendez vous , ni aprés d'ailleurs !!! ( par extrapolation ) !!! ahh ca serait trop cool!!
        Moi j'ai un orgue de barbarie
        Et je vais pourrir leur pays !! Raphaël

Commentaire

sa doi être sympa les sorti avec ce petit bout entrain :22: a se regarder e chien de faience toute la soirée au secouuuuuuuuuuuuuur
          « Ça m'est égal d'être laide ou belle. Il faut seulement que je plaise aux gens qui m'intéressent. »
          Boris Vian

Commentaire

A mon avis, cet homme là est un psy ! Et il prend ses "date" pour ses patients

Commentaire

She wanted to talk all the time, day and night, without any consideration for whether I wanted to or not.

Unfortunately woman don't come with remote control ... but it is just matter of time, ongoing research on woman DNA is very promising

Commentaire

Unfortunately, I had to learn my lesson the hard way. There was this girl I really liked a while back, and I wanted to impress her so badly I ended up opening my mouth before we even got our appetizer. I think I had a little too much wine, because I don't even remember what I said, really.
                hahhahah...............il aurait du apprendre le langage des singes

Commentaire

Vu son approche des relations avec les femmes, David Alberts a de fortes chances de vivre seul pendant très longtemps. Et pour cause, une femme qui apprécie le silence et n'aime pas parler n'existe pas!

Commentaire

un fou ce gars lol j amais entendu une betise pareil,il est pas pret de se caser celui là

Commentaire

sortir avec un muet c'est le pieds!
                      "euh..hum hum...bon j'y vais: youuuuyouyouyouyouyouyouyouuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiii"

Commentaire

Il faut dire que la propagation des telephones portables n'arrange pas les choses, je ne pourrai plus faire comme mon grand pere ou il suffisait de se sortir ou de cacher pour y echapper ...

Commentaire

Il fait les choses à l'envers, c'est après qu'il faut se taire.

Commentaire

do one does not communicate oneself, how want you that return it lasts itself in time? in other words: what to make during this time there??? one looks at oneself, one is made getses?? one sings?? one dredges oneself in silence??

Commentaire

a mon avis !il ne parle pas ,il agit!

ca sert a rien de trop parler........
                              on fait avec..........

Commentaire

Chargement...
                              X