Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• J'aime le monde

Un petit clip promotionnel de Discovery Channel sur le thème de la terre : "j'aime le monde".

J'aime Le Monde & J'aime Tout Le Monde
    ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.
    \¸.♥ ALGERIE ♥.¸¸.
    .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤
    ..\

Commentaire

sympa ce clip!

j'aime bien le mec qui saute dans le vide,dans le trou noir!
      on fait avec..........

Commentaire

j adore discovery chanel c est une de mes chaines prefere merci nassim pour ce jolie clip
        Chaque pétales de cette rose correspond à tout l'amour qui nous unit depuis le premier jour . Donc il ne pourra à jamais se fâner.

Commentaire

'There's some thing good in this workd, Mr. Frodo'

Ca me fait penser au film Le Seigneur des Anneaux, dont un beau speech:

Sam: Il y a du bon dans ce monde, Mr Frodo ... et ca merrite de se battre pour elle.

Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for.

---
          Sam Gamgee: I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.
          Frodo: What are we holding on to Sam?

Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for.

---

Commentaire

c'est bien que tout le monde se rend compte que protéger l'environement n'est plus une mission de plus, mais bien LA mission a faire en priorité pour s'assurer la survie, vue que la terre est entrain de mourir a petit feu!!!

je ne peut m'empecher de repenser au fameu film : The Day After Tomorrow! il resume bien ce qui risque d'arriver!

Commentaire

Chargement...
            X