Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Un homme forcé à danser pour entrer en Israel

Parcequ'il portait un prénom musulman, le danseur noir américain Abdur-Rahim Jackson a été humilié et forcé de danser pour prouver son identité aux agents de sécurité de l'aéroport Ben-Gurion en Israel.

Ci dessous, l'article de BBC.

Israeli dance check for artiste
    A black American dancer with a Muslim first name was made to dance by Israeli airport security staff before they let him into the country, reports say.

Abdur-Rahim Jackson, of the Alvin Ailey troupe, was interrogated for an hour at Ben-Gurion airport near Tel Aviv.

He showed security staff his photos in the troupe brochure but to no avail.

"Then one of them asked me to dance for him... it was really embarrassing," Mr Jackson told Israeli media. The airport said it had no record of the incident.

The renowned Alvin Ailey American Dance Theatre company is at the beginning of a six-nation international tour which includes seven performances in Tel Aviv opening on Tuesday night.

Ben-Gurion airport has one of the tightest security regimes in the world, with some passengers facing close interrogation on the way in and out of Israel.

'No corroboration'

"They repeatedly asked me what my father's name is, what my mother's name is and why they gave me this name," Mr Jackson said in remarks reported by the YNet news website.

He said he showed his interrogators a few dance moves "and after another clarification of the details, they released me and allowed me to join the rest of the troupe".

A spokesperson for the troupe said no complaint was made and the Israeli airports authority said details of the incident were "unknown to us and no corroboration was found in the investigation we conducted".

Human rights groups say Palestinians, Arabs and Muslims are often subjected to delays and humiliating questioning when they pass through Israeli airports, although the national airports authority denies accusations of discrimination.

Despite calling the experience embarrassing and unpleasant, the 31-year-old Mr Jackson was sanguine about his treatment:

"It has already happened to me in the past, when I returned to the US after a trip to the Dominican Republic.

"Security guards interrogated me similarly, and they also asked me to dance. Maybe I need to get used to dancing at airports."

Abdur-Rahim Jackson de la troupe Alvin Ailey.

Deux danseurs de la célèbre troupe de danse new-yorkaise Alvin Ailey.

Je ne connais pas de regles qui limitent les prénoms d'origine arabe aux seuls musulmans. Le choix d'un prénom demeure la prérogative du parent.

Commentaire

Parcequ'il portait un prénom musulman, le danseur noir américain Abdur-Rahim Jackson a été humilié et forcé de danser pour prouver son identité aux agents de sécurité de l'aéroport Ben-Gurion en Israel.
      Tiens donc!

Pourtant en tant qu'américain, il avait par conséquent un passeport électronique (ou biométrique) qui prouvait bien son idendité non?

ça trouve n'importe quoi comme prétexte pour emmerder le peuple! quand ça tue pas, ça humilie à longueur de journées.... mais bon, rien ne dure...
      "Il faut avoir bcp de patience pour apprendre à être patient."

Commentaire

Envoyé par Grain2sel
        en tant qu'américain, il avait par conséquent un passeport électronique (ou biométrique) qui prouvait bien son idendité non?
        Les agents "terroristes" israéliens ont "carte blanche" pour user de discriminations et d'abus pour n'importe quelle raison, y compris sur les américains (y compris d'anciens présidents comme Jimmy Carter) grâce à qui ils survivent.

Abdur-Rahim Jackson aurait pu se moquer d'eux en leur disant : "Lâchez-moi bande de terroristes, c'est grâce aux impôts que je paie aux Etats-Unis que vous avez un poste de travail et un salaire en Israel!"

Commentaire

Beu le probleme qui se pose , c'est que les pays arabes ne se bougent pas le *** ................ah se bon vieu or noir .
          Je fume mon thé et je reste éveillé a se cauchemar continue.

Commentaire

Chargement...
          X