Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Un homme tue ses deux filles avant de se suicider

Décrit comme bizarre et dérangé, l'homme anglais David Cass (33 ans) n'a pas hésité à tuer ses deux petites filles Ellie (3 ans) et Isobel (14 mois) lorsque son ex Kerrie Hughes (20 ans) l'a quitté et a refusé de retourner auprès de lui.

Le cinglé a utilisé un oreiller pour étouffer ses deux filles qui étaient entrain de dormir. Il s'est ensuite pendu.

Father kills children: Mother pays tribute to 'princesses'
    Kerrie Hughes, 20, was phoned by her ex-boyfriend David Cass who told her that their babies had "gone to sleep forever" before he rang off and committed suicide.

Speaking for the first time since the tragedy unfolded, she said: "Everybody who knew my babies knows just how beautiful they are and that they are – and always will be – princesses in everybody's eyes, especially mine.

"I would also like to tell every mother that no matter what is going on or how busy your days are, to tell your babies how much you love them and what they mean to you with a hug and a kiss too - every day."

She thanked all her friends for their support and said she was trying to deal with the tragedy "as best I can".

Miss Hughes has been comforted by a family liaison officer from Hampshire Police and her mother since the death of her children.

She has set up a group on internet social networking site Facebook called "I love you princess and angel xx" and wrote "just so everyone can feel closer x."

Ellie and Isobelle's bodies were found at an MOT garage in the Shirley area of Southampton where Cass worked as a mechanic.

The children were discovered in a caravan parked in the forecourt where Cass had been living for three weeks after separating from Miss Hughes. His body was found nearby.

Post-mortem examinations at the Royal Hampshire County Hospital in Winchester concluded that the girls died of asphyxiation by smothering while Cass died of strangulation by hanging.

News of the deaths shocked the local community of Eastleigh in Southampton, where Miss Hughes lived.

Teddies and flowers were left propped against the door of her semi-detached home in the quiet ***-de-sac.

One message read: "To the little angels sleeping in God's arms."

Another note said: "To Kerrie, thinking of you, love Shelley and Shaun next door."

Valerie Frazier, who called the police on Sunday after receiving a frantic call from Miss Hughes, said: "She's hardly speaking to anyone. Her mum is a big comfort, but nothing will bring those girls back."

A school friend of Miss Hughes, told how Cass used to hang around outside St Anne's Convent School near Southampton.

The woman, who refused to be named, said Cass – who dated Miss Hughes and her friend Emma Timberlake briefly - was "creepy and weird".

Miss Timberlake's father Paul said Cass and Miss Hughes had a difficult relationship which often resulted in arguments: "Although they cared for each other, they weren't good for each other. He did really love his children."

source : Telegraph

Je ne peux croire que juste parce que votre femme vous a quitter, vous vous suicider et vous tuer avec vous les deux êtres que vous aimer le plus au monde !

Vous vous rappelez de l'affaire de la petite anglaise Maddie ?

Je pense que l'un des parents ou les deux l'ont aussi tuer !

Commentaire

Chargement...
    X