X
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• l'Ultime attrape-nigaud sur le Net !

Puisque le ridicule ne tue pas, voici pour vous le méssage que j'ai reçu ce matin du vénérable A.Khân, le fameux scientifique pakistanais père de la bonme atomique de ce pays, et qui n demande pas moins que mon aide pooour finaliser une transaction commerciale à coup de millions de dollars Pour ceux qui pigent anglais ... Enjoy
    Dr. Abdul Q. Khan
    Khan Research Laboratories
    P.O. Box 502, RawalPindi, Pakistan

'As-salaam alaykum.'

I am Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan, a Pakistani and a Renowned Nuclear Scientist founder of Pakistan Nuclear bomb. After my televised admission of leaking nuclear arms secrets to Iran, Libya and North Korea. And, in my confessional speech I took full responsibility for the scandal and absolved the government and fellow scientists of any blame.

President Musharraf of the Pakistan Government was reported to have said that there was a written mercy appeal from my very good self and there was a written pardon from the President. Though Pakistani commentators have called for a full investigation into the proliferation scandal saying that I have been made a scapegoat to cover up military involvement and also the President has made it clear that Pakistan would not hand over any document relating to the investigation into the proliferation scandal to the IAEA whose head has warned that I, Dr. Khan was the "tip of the ice berg for us" in the illegal trafficking of nuclear technology.

The President's emphatically pointed out that there had been no official or governmental involvement in the transfer of nuclear technology. He also added that the accusations against some Pakistani scientists who had done so was based on grounds of personal financial benefits they were alleged to have gained just as there were accusations against some Europeans as well.

President Musharraf's emphasis on disassociation of any governmental authority's role in the process of transfer of nuclear technology is borne out by the reactions of people in authority at the time the transfer had taken place.

All, I want from you is honesty and sincerity to assist me make claims of some funds, I did deposited in Abroad, as the other deposits documents have been confiscated and seized by the government. But, this one is the only one they could not source out, as I did kept the documents with one of my close confidant, who was also arrested. The Amount being deposited is much about US$36,500,000.00, as this was the money that was supposed to be for myself as part of my consultancy fee for the transfer of nuclear technology to Iran, Libya and North Korea and has been lodged with a security company for safety, abroad.

I have been recently been removed from my post as the Scientific Adviser to the Pakistani Prime Minister. Though not arrested I have been advised not to leave town without government permission and also not to make any out going calls but can only send/receive emails. I will look for a way out and sneak out of Pakistan and travel down to meet you, so we can go into a life time Joint venture Partnership together, in investing this money in international market or anywhere else you prefer. More details will be made available on hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Abdul Q. Khan
    Dernière modification par nassim, 08 janvier 2006, 23h35. Motif: Merci de respecter le règlement et d'éviter de poster du spam le forum.
    "L'armée ne doit être que le bras de la nation, jamais sa tête" [Pio Baroja, L'apprenti conspirateur, 1913]

j'ai entandu dire que c'est un groupe de gens qui utilsent un logiciel qui s'appel "MailBomber" pour ce genre de canulars....mauvais gout quand meme le canular!!!

Commentaire

C'est même pas un canulard ! Tu crois que ces gens s'amusent ?! En fait file leur juste ton numéro de compte ou celui de ta carte de crédit et tu verras comment il "atomiser" tes finances illico ... Le pire c'est qu'il y'a des gens asses stupides pour tomber dans un panneau aussi grossier ! Abdul Qadir Khân qui écrirais à Harrachi pour un coup de pousse N'importe quoi !
      "L'armée ne doit être que le bras de la nation, jamais sa tête" [Pio Baroja, L'apprenti conspirateur, 1913]

Commentaire

Je reçois de temps à autres des messages de ce genre de sois disant Ministre
        Nigérean qui demande mon aide en contre partie de millions $$$, ma réponse a été toujours : Tozzzzzzzz!!!!
        Quand le chat n'est pas là, les souris dansent

Commentaire

moi c plutot la cia LOL

Eh b1 moi voici ce que je reçoit quotidiennement

Dear Sir/Madam,

we have logged your IP-address on more than 30 illegal Websites.

Important:
          Please answer our questions!
          The list of questions are attached.

Yours faithfully,
          Steven Allison

++++ Central Intelligence Agency -CIA-
          ++++ Office of Public Affairs
          ++++ Washington, D.C. 20505

++++ phone: (703) 482-0623
          ++++ 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., US Eastern time

Commentaire

Chargement...