• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Sagesse d'un homme, Sagesse d'une femme

Desole les textes sont en anglais (facile a comprendre) :

John Lennone

- Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you've got to let it grow.

- My role in society, or any artist's or poet's role, is to try and express what we all feel. Not to tell people
    how to feel. Not as a preacher, not as a leader, but as a reflection of us all.

- The more I see the less I know for sure.

- There's nothing you can know that isn't known.

- We've got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it's going to get on by itself. You've got to keep watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it.

Mere Teresa

- God doesn't require us to succeed;He only requires that you try

- I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.

- I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.

- If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

- In this live we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love.

- Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.

- The miracle is not that we do this work, but we are happy to do it.

- Do not think that love, in order to be genuine, has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired.

et wahda min andi (une autre sagesse de ma part)

Lorsqu'on tombe, on dit pas, ca serait interessant si quelqu'un me voit et vient a mon secours ... on crie ...on dit aaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Everything of profound value is evident and simple
Chargement...
X