Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Google Maps Espion

Je faisais une recherche d'adresse sur Maps et la curiosité ma poussée avoir ma rue et là surprise en gros plan Moi qui sort de mon lotissement en Voiture arrêté au stop qu'elle fut ma surprise

Pour mon cas je m'en fous mais .Imaginez le gars qui sors de chez la voisine

Alors faites gaffe .....

ahahahah le coquin, c'est qui la voisine, elle est sur FA ?

Commentaire

c'est arrivé en russie

Google street view has caught some interesting things in the past but perhaps none so useful as this. A woman from Russia discovered her fiancé had been cheating on her after looking up an address on an online map and finding his image with another woman.

Technology has been used to catch cheaters before but wow. I’m not sure what the odds are on this, they must be pretty wild. Marina Voinova told LifeNews.ru she was looking up an address in Yandex Maps, a service similar to Google Maps in Russia, when she spotted someone familiar. Her fiancé. And another woman. In an embrace.

When Google cameras catch people in their street view cameras they blur out the faces but that’s not the case with Yandex. Although it might not be the best resolution, Voinova said she was sure it was her fiancé when she noticed the cast on his arm from when he broke his hand that summer. It didn’t stop there, of course.

“When Sasha came home, I immediately called him to computer and asked him to find that address in the map,” she said. “When the image loaded, Sasha’s face changed in color. I looked in his eyes, waiting for explanations.”

Sasha confessed but said he did not love the other woman but as you can imagine, Voinova was already intending to break up with him. She said, ”At first I regretted searching for that address on Internet, but eventually realized that it was silly to blame the Web for my boyfriend’s unfaithfulness.”

Is this a crazy story or what?

Commentaire

tu sortais de chez qui?

Commentaire

bonsoir

matrix est ce que tu peux m'aider pour voir sur google mais j'ai besoin seulement la bonne adresse , juste pour voir qu'est ce que ca donne c'est tout
          المجد والخلود للرفيق والمناضل المغربي ابراهام سرفاتي

Commentaire

oui matrix moi aussi j'aimerais bien voir l'image....euh surtout la voiture

Commentaire

en gros plan Moi qui sort de mon lotissement en Voiture arrêté au stop qu'elle fut ma surprise
              donne nous l'adresse et personne ne t'harcèleras plus jamais au topic photo
              Ana ? Sah...Bagra wa el hatta...Dima fi lekhssara, ila ma 3jebtekch, kayn bitelma... Saha !!!
              9olo, wa el 9ol sabek fikoum, ana addit el khomri
              ou âachra fi âaynikom

Commentaire

je sortais de mon lotissement ...
                je disais juste imaginez la voiture garée pendant un 5 a 7
                le mec est pas dans la M*******

Quand a mon adresse filez moi votre tel par mp je vous la donnerais ...

Pour la voiture c’était celle ou j'ai eu mon accident cet été une berline Allemande ou le sigle ressemble a ceux de jeux olympique la 6 ...
                Dernière modification par Néo, 31 décembre 2013, 18h27.

Commentaire

Chargement...
                X