Cette discussion est fermée.
X
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

there is a confusion between the westsahara conflict and south soudan. They are totally different. Please try to have a look to the history of Morocco and you will understand. The decolonization of westsahara is already achieved. The Polisario front is a creation of Algeria to destabilize Morocco. That ‘s it

Commentaire

Le Roi Mohammed VI en habit traditionnel du Soudan du Sud

Il fut une époque où l'on parlait de bouffon du roi. voici venue l'époque où l'on peut parler de roi-bouffon ou de bouffon-roi, de roi-gué, ou, tiens çà m'inspire, maroigué.

Commentaire

Envoyé par pihman
        A propos le Sudan du sud n'a pas respecté les frontieres héritées du colonialisme
        Mauvaise pioche

Ça s'appelle un référendum
        « Great minds discuss ideas; average minds, events; small minds, people. » Eleanor ROOSEVELT

Commentaire

there is a confusion between the westsahara conflict and south soudan. They are totally different. Please try to have a look to the history of Morocco and you will understand. The decolonization of westsahara is already achieved. The Polisario front is a creation of Algeria to destabilize Morocco. That ‘s it
          Great conclusion!

I start with a quick ''entrée''. I have chosen a Berber from the north of ''elmoughrib''. Tell me what do you think? Please before answering have some constancy.
          Le traité de Fès, nommé traité conclu entre la France et le Maroc le 30 mars 1912, pour l'organisation du protectorat français dans l'Empire chérifien,

Commentaire

Mdrrr il ressemble à Akinator quand on lui pose une colle

Commentaire

Chargement...
            X