Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

Hello Salmonella,
    I am glad that you know SO much about bacteria; good for you.
    amarimaa, just so you know (you might already know) but just to confirm, the mithochondria isn't a bacteria. A mithochondria is a cell-like microorganism that lives in a cell (animal or plant cells) it looks like a bacteria because it can live on its own, however it's the organ that's responsible for all the resperatory avtivity for a cell....It does have the same type of cell wall such as phospho-lipids and polysaccharides or what have you...I, personally, am so fascinated by the mithochondria that when i went to college, i happened to believe that back in the time before the creation of the fauna and flora the pedo-bacteria were the ones that developped into mithocondria millions of years later when God created man. Because if you think about it you'll realize that a mitho can live on its own...well...i could go on with this topic but God said that we were created from soil that's why i happen to believe in this....I wish i could prove it but i am a banker not a scientist...
    OK y'all........catch you around.
    Clostridium.
    "Some men see things as they are and say why- I dream things that never were and say why not." George B. Shaw

Commentaire

u know so much about that stuff i thought u were a scientist!!
      Toujours ouverts, toujours veillants les yeux de mon âme.

Dionysios Solomos

Commentaire

For Clostridium

My dear Clostridium,

I know what a mitochondrae is; but I am not here to give lessons....

But thanks you for your explications : you explicaned it very well for a non-

scientific.

You seem to have a good scientific background...Maybe, did you study

biology courses befor ?

@+
        Si tu donnes un poisson à un homme : il s'en nourrit une fois;
        Si tu lui apprends à pécher : il s'en nourrit toute sa vie.................

Commentaire

Oui...

Bien en effet j'ai etudie la biologie mais rien de tres profonds...Je m'y interesse du moins, je suis desole si j'ai donner l'impression de vouloire argumenter; ce n'ete pas mon attention.
          Mais enfin, comment va tous le monde? J'aimerai bien savoire sur vous, j'ai l'impression de parler avec un ordi?! Bon personne ne veux donner des details et c'est normale, mais il est bien de savoir...je sais meme pas si je suis entrain de parler avec des femmes ou des hommes!
          Bon, je vous laisse....a demain inshallah.
          Clostridium.
          "Some men see things as they are and say why- I dream things that never were and say why not." George B. Shaw

Commentaire

si tu viens souvent, tu verra qu'on parle beaucoup de soi ici...
            Toujours ouverts, toujours veillants les yeux de mon âme.

Dionysios Solomos

Commentaire

Genre

Hello,

Et bien pour repondre à notre ami Clostridium , je porte le genre feminin

comme mon surnom l'indique,....Faut dire que je ne suis pas prete à me

faire passer pour un homme ...LOL....

Et comme mon surnom l'indique, j'appartiens au monde des microbes....

Et vous ????????????
              Si tu donnes un poisson à un homme : il s'en nourrit une fois;
              Si tu lui apprends à pécher : il s'en nourrit toute sa vie.................

Commentaire

dictyoptères!
                ?

Commentaire

Chargement...
                X