Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• any one can help me in this

hi..I am just looking for some body who can informe some information from the algerian high education ministry...and I will be *****ful
    alors..moi etudiant syrien ..et j'aime bien l'algerie ..parceque j'ai passé des bons temps là quand j'ai était là

Hi what kind of informations you need?

Commentaire

salut
      I am algerian girl, and I speak(write) english very bed.and i will answer you in french.
      Je suis heureuse de savoir qu'il y a des arabe non nord africains qui s'interesse a notre pays,
      j'aimerais savoir plus sur la civilisations syrienne

j'atends une reponse
      ila el lika

Commentaire

well..I thank you very much for offering help..
        ok..the informatio I want is how to get admission to any university algerian..I tried by contactin the web site of ministry of high education But there were no information about studying in algeria....
        thank again..and I am sorry for not writing in french ..parce que je peux pas expliques touts chose
        alors..moi etudiant syrien ..et j'aime bien l'algerie ..parceque j'ai passé des bons temps là quand j'ai était là

Commentaire

My friend, you need to study about Algeria or you just want to integrate an algerian university? Let me just be honnest with you...we have the poorer educational program on earth...so if you wish to visit Algeria, do it as a tourist!
          Où va le monde maman?

Commentaire

hi jaffar ..well you are someway right ..
            but cosider this..
            1_ I have been in algeria befor and I had agood time in
            2_my friends _syrians_are studying there
            3_for me the personne who told me that he will manage evry thing was a lier..and I lost
            1000$
            4_because I was tricked and I know no thing in algeria ..I went TO the syrian embassy when I told them what happened..they just sent me to syria 5
            5_still if any one can manage this I ready to offer him 1000$ again cosidering that I had 89.16%in syrian bacc..that mean about 18 from 20 in algerian bacc

Commentaire

Well..I am still waitting

Commentaire

hi jaffar ..well you are someway right ..
                but cosider this..
                1_ I have been in algeria befor and I had agood time in
                2_my friends _syrians_are studying there
                3_for me the personne who told me that he will manage evry thing was a lier..and I lost
                1000$
                4_because I was tricked and I know no thing in algeria ..I went TO the syrian embassy when I told them what happened..they just sent me to syria 5
                5_still if any one can manage this I ready to offer him 1000$ again cosidering that I had 89.16%in syrian bacc..that mean about 18 from 20 in algerian bacc
                22/03/2005 12h35
                -------------------------------------
                Hi Samman

I am of Algerian origin and I love my country very much just like you love yours.

I understand that you would like to study in any Algerian University & you don't know how to do it? Is that it? Well my friend, Algeria does not have yet the Universties' registrations online, so what you need to do, is for you to go to Algiers and get the information right from the university itself, that is the University of Algiers, or Univerisity of Bab Ezzouar etc...they will show you what to do, and how and what are the required steps to follow..

I am sorry about your loss, and I am curious also about you offering this money for very simple information ..which makes you look very suspicious I am sorry to say...but why do you want so badly to join in ANY Algerian University to the point that you're ready to spend money on that????? VERY VERY VERY VERY WEIRD.....

Commentaire

Jafar, juste une question

Où avez-vous fait vos études?

si c'est en Algérie, je dirai sans commentaire.

Commentaire

Chargement...
                  X