Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Stupid Quotes

Sometimes the great and the good, rich and famous, get carried away. They say things that turn out to be radically wrong and later wish they had kept quiet. Or what they say is just plain stupid. See our selection below. Know any others? Then send them to us!

'No one will need more than 637Kb of memory for a personal computer' - Bill Gates --- il voulait dire 637Tb

'Stocks have reached what looks like a permanently high plateau.' - Irving Fisher (1929)

'We don't like their sound. Groups of guitars are on the way out' - Decca record executive on the Beatles

'Radio has no future.' - Lord Kelvin, 1897 --- avec l'explosion d'Internet ca risque d'etre vrais

'Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible.' - Lord Kelvin

'Everything that can be invented has been invented.- - 1899, Charles Duell, U.S. Office of Patents.

'There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home.' - Ken Olson, 1977, Digital Equipment Corporation --- vrais, un n'est pas suffisant

(c) http://www.saidwhat.co.uk/quotes/didisaythat/

"stupid quotes" : Doesn't mean the author is so.

"a country without problems is not a country.........and we, thanks God, haven't any" Guess who said it !!
    euh, j'ai essayé, j'espere que la traduction est fidele !

Commentaire

A son of new monkey?
      j'espere aussi que ma traduction est fidele

Commentaire

"I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am."

"7/5 of the population doesn't understand fractions"

"Your're so stupid you threw a rock at the ground and missed"
        Dernière modification par BeeHive, 04 mai 2007, 17h43.

Commentaire

Not a stupid quotes about stupid

"Love is being stupid together.”

"Everyone has a right to be stupid; some people just abuse the privilege.”

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.”

"I don't mind you thinking I'm stupid, but don't talk to me like I'm stupid”

"Americans have different ways of saying things. They say "elevator", we say "lift"... they say "President", we say "stupid psychopathic git.”

"The biggest cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid people are so sure about things and the intelligent folks are so full of doubts.”

Commentaire

"
            a country without problems is not a country.........and we, thanks God, haven't any" Guess who said it
            pauvre tête de chou-fleure ça le suis encore !!!

Commentaire

lol enorme merci Beehive xD

Commentaire

"a country without problems is not a country.........and we, thanks God, haven't any" Guess who said it !!
                euh, j'ai essayé, j'espere que la traduction est fidele !

The unforgettable CHADLI

Commentaire

Chargement...
                X